Technoblade knows

Philza opened the door to Technoblade’s house.

“Techno?” Philza asked.

“Hm?” Techno hummed, sitting on the couch sharpening his sword.

“Dreams coming to stop you.” Phil said.

“What? Why? Didn’t he want to blow up L’Manburg?”

“Yeah, but now he knows that Tubbo is going to be there, and if Tubbo dies, we’re going to have a war on our hands.” Phil sat down next to Techno. “ Ghostbur also knows now. He’s mad at me.”

“...What now? We stop? No. We can handle a bunch of people who suck at PVP. I can handle Dream, but can you handle going against your son?” 

“...I killed him. I can handle fighting against him. But the question is, will you be okay fighting Dream? You guys have known each other for forever.” Philza was a bit concerned for Techno.

“I’ll be fine. Me and him have fought before, besides, I helped someone who hurt and betrayed him, he has every right to want to kill me.”

“He doesn’t want to kill you.”

“What?” Technoblade was shocked, he thought that Dream was for sure coming to kill him.

“He wants you to stop, but he doesn’t want you dead. You and Dream were friends for years, and each time he sees your wanted posters I see how much he longs to see you back there, he wants you alive, not dead.” Philza explained.

“And why didn’t anyone stop him from coming?”
“SapNap tried, but failed. Dream is set on stopping you, his brother is going to be at the festival, so he’s coming to reason with you.”

“But he doesn’t like L’Manburg?”
“Yeah, he doesn’t give two [.....] if L’Manburg gets destroyed, he’s worried his brother will die.”

“So..he’s going on a $u!c!d3 mission..to save his brother..?” Techno was confused.

“I don’t get it either, just figured I should tell you.”

Technoblade nodded.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------