Dreams Arrived

Dream had arrived, he knocked on the door.

“Hello?” Philza said, opening the door.

“Hey Phil, is Techno here? I want to talk to him.” Dream said obviously tired and injured from the trip.

“Yeah, he's in the kitchen, do you want something to eat?” Phil asked, worried about Dream’s health.

“I’m fine thank you,” Dream entered the house. “I can wait if you guys were about to eat.”

“It’s fine, Dream, really. If you’re hungry then you can eat with us.”

“I’m fine, Phil, just a bit tired.”

“And hurt.” Techno said, entering the living room.

“Techno! Can we talk after you eat?” 

“Only if you eat with us.”

“...” Dream had to think for a second, “sigh Sure.” 

Philza smiled softly, happy that Techno got him to eat.

-

“So have you been Dream?” Philza asked, knowing he hadn’t talked to the man in forever.

“I’ve been alright, a few fights here and there or all the time but nothing I couldn’t handle.” Dream said, whispering his correction.

“Ah, sorry about the fights, I hope they weren’t anything huge.” Phil said.

“Eh, they were, but it’s nothing I'm not used to.” Dream shrugged. “But how are you guys?”

“I’m alright, Techno?”

“I’m just fine. Dream, what were the fights about?”
“Uh..Just about me moving out.”

“Ah..Wait what!?”

“Oh yeah, I’m moving out of the Dream Team house. I found my old house, it was abandoned and needs to be fixed up, but it’s home.” Dream said, smiling softly when bringing up his old home.

“Ah, the one you were born in, I presume?” Phil asked.

“Yeah, actually. I never thought I’d have good memories there, but I missed it too much to blow it up.” Dream said, finishing his food.
“Thank you for the food, guys.” Dream said, getting up to wash his plate.

“I can wash it, you two talk.” Phil said, taking all of their plates.

“Alright, thank you.” Dream said, going into the living room, Techno following him.

“Where can we talk?”

“Here is fine.” Techno said, sitting on the couch.

“Alright. I’m going straight to it, can we postpone the detination?” Dream asked.

“Why?”

“Just for the minors to leave L’Manburg, I don’t want the kids to die.” Dream said.

“Uh huh, and you don’t care about L’Manburg, right?” Techno said.

“No. I couldn’t care less about that [.......] place.” Dream said, immediately getting defensive about that place.

“Chill, I was just making sure.” Techno said, noticing how angry Dream got and how fast. So he’s fast to anger..got it.

“Anyway, why don’t you just get your brother out?” 

“He’s been looking forward to this for as long as I can remember, I can’t take it away from him.” Dream said, sitting down. “Listen, I don’t want to fight you, you’ve been my friend for forever, but if my brother gets killed then I will have to kill you both, you know that right?”