First Impressions

Summers were never my favorite time of the year

Summers were never my favorite time of the year. I mean at least I could stay at Hogwarts for Christmas, but my mother would never allow me to be gone all year. Honestly though I don't even know why she wants me home. The summers are full of, well nothing. I hated being home, my mother was always at a meeting or traveling for work most of the time.

I'm not even quite sure what she does, but I do know it had to do with some bad people with some bad intentions.

My family is well known for my father.

Alexander Pierce.

Neither of us talk about him much due to what happened 6 years ago. My past is something I would give anything to forget about. And trust me I've tired to forget, but I just cant.

My mother was getting ready to leave for her work trip while I was waiting for her in the kitchen.

"Malfoy and Parkinson are coming over to stay the weekend here."

"Ok mother."

Never, ever argue with my mother. I learned that a long time ago. It also wasn't unusual for Draco and Pansy to come stay while my mother was out of town. But oh how badly they annoyed me. The three of us never got along too well.

Pansy was always drueling over Draco. I couldn't stand that and Neither could he. Draco was just an ass and apparently I was a stubborn bitch.

We all usually just did our own thing and didn't talk very much.

"Oh and I believe Riddles coming to stay also" my mother said while rummaging through her purse.

"Riddle?"

"Like Voldemort's son?"

"Yes"

"When did he have a son"

"Hes your age so about 16 years ago"

"Why have we never met him?"

"You have a long time ago. Now will you stop talking so I can finish this" mother said with a hint of annoyance.

I went up to my room and put on light makeup. Some blush, highlighter, mascara, I did my brows and put on some lip-gloss. I put on a short V-neck, loose, spaghetti strap, royal blue dress and pinned the front pieces of my hair back. I put on my rings and went back downstairs.

Once I got there the door bell rang. My mother opened it and me knowing who it was tried to walk away to the library.

"Now come and say hello to everyone Evelyn" My mother said putting on a sicking sweet voice. God she was so filtered around these people.

I walked up to the door and to my surprise it was a boy. He had dark brown curly hair, brown eyes, a slit in his right eyebrow, he was tall probably around 6ft. My mother cleared her throat pulling me out of my haze only for me to realize I was staring at him.

"Evelyn this is Mattheo Riddle, Mattheo this is my daughter Evelyn."

"Very nice to meet you" Mattheo said as he reached out a hand for me to shake.

I shook his hand and then the elves came to get his bags taking them to one of the guests rooms.

"I have to get going. Draco and Pansy should be here in a bit. Why don't you show Mattheo around Evelyn."

My mother looked at me and said "try to be nice" I rolled my eyes at that comment and my mother grabbed my arm hard and pulling me closer to her still holding onto my arm digging her nails into it she whispered "I better not hear one bad report about you or else you will be punsihed you got me?" I nodded my head and she let go. She said goodbye to the two of us and left.

Once she was gone I quickly left to the bathroom. Mattheo followed. Mothers nails had pierced through my skin so now blood was dripping down my arm.

"Your hurt"

"Yeah no shit."

I heard Mattheo chuckle lightly at my response which pissed me off.

I turned around sharply making Mattheo bump into me I grabbed his ear pulling his head towards me. Being 5'5 I was a bit shorter than him. I whispered in his ear "laugh one more time and Ill sew that pretty mouth of yours shut." He smirked at me "Was that supposed to scare me?"

I turned back around and got into the bathroom shutting the door in Mattheos face in locking it shut.

I cleaned my arm and walked out of the bathroom to Mattheo walking around the hall.

"You ready for your tour?" I asked impatiently

but before he could respond the doorbell rang and me knowing who it was groaned and walked towards the front of the house.

"Well that's not very nice of you to react that way about your guests?" Mattheo said after hearing my reaction.

I ignored him opening the door.

"Oh look Pugface and Ferret boy are back" I said flashing them a fake smile and walking away from the open door.

"Hello to you too Evelyn" Pansy said

"While you two are taking your bags to your rooms give Riddle a tour will you? Thanks!" I said While walking away to the library.

————————————————————————