Run

"Father?" I looked out of my bedroom door to see 4 men huddled next to sisters doorway

"Go back to bed Evelyn." My father said walking over to my room. He grabbed my hand and took me to my bed. "Evelyn if I see you up one more time there will be consequences and you don't want to hurt Divina do you?"

"No father."

I layed back down in my bed and tried to fall back asleep.

"AHHHHHHHHHH"

"DIVINA!" I yelled hearing my sisters gut wrenching scream.

I jumped out of my bed and ran to Divina's bedroom, but she was gone. Along with those 4 men and my father.

I walked downstairs and saw fresh smoke coming from the fireplace. Someone had put it out.

I looked outside and saw Divina. I ran outside for her but when I got there she was gone and nothing but her locket layed there.

___________

I woke up sitting up in my bed fast, out of breath, sitting in my sweat filled cloths. Tears started to run down my cheeks. I couldn't fall back asleep so I decided to go downstairs. I didn't have a good feeling in my gut. I also didn't get nightmares very often and when I did something bad would happen.

I walked downstairs and went to the kitchen to get a glass of water. As I was about to take a sip of my drink I heard a crashing sound from outside.

"What was that?" I thought to myself.

I looked outside but before I could see anything a cold hand wrapped around my wrist and pulled me away from the door and into a hallway. Before I could protest or say anything the person stepped into the light coming from the window.

"Draco? What the hell are you doing?" I whispered harshly at him.

"A thank you Draco for saving my life, would be nice" He whispered back at me.

"What are you doing?" I asked

"I could ask you the same question."

"What's out there?"

"No time for questions Eve we have to get the others and get out."

"What's out there?" I asked again but before he would answer he was running up the staircase.

"You get Pansy Ill get Mattheo." Draco said as we reached the top of the stairs.

"Ok, lets all meet in the library."

"I don't know where the library is."

"Mattheo does." And with that I ran to Pansy's room.

I woke Pansy up and told her we had to get out now. As she was about to protest and tell me how dramatic I was being there was a large crash coming from downstairs. We both decided to get our shoes, change real fast, and meet in the library. I ran off to my room and grabbed my sneakers and a pair of socks. I quickly changed my cloths making sure its something I can run in. I ran to my bedside table and opened the drawer grabbing my wand. I ran down the stairs with the items in my hands tucking my wand into my pant pocket and ran down the hallway. \