Mine

School started as normal. Draco got a letter from his mother saying that her and his father were fine and that they just had a little problem with the deal they were making. Pansy got a letter from her father saying that him and her mother were fine. And obviously Mattheo's father was fine. I mean if he wasn't word would get out. I haven't gotten a letter from my mum which didn't really worry me. I probably wasn't a priority so who cares.

  I woke up and Pansy was still asleep. I took a shower, changed into my uniform, did my makeup and used a spell to do my hair. I still had an hour to kill before breakfast so I grabbed my book and my bag for classes and went down to the common room. I got to the common room and sat down I one of the lounge chairs and started reading my book.

  Once it was time for breakfast I went and sat with Pansy. She could still be annoying as shit but she was my bestfriend. Oh merlin what has happened to me. I'm gonna be honest I didn't have a lot of friends. Ok that's a lie I didn't have any friends before this summer. I'm one of the quiet kids. People don't really notice me much. If it weren't for my last name id guess no one would even know I existed. So having three best friends who are loud, well known, and get lots of attention is different. Its been hard to get used to but it hasn't been impossible.

"Hey are you going to that party Zabini's throwing tonight in the Slytherin common room?" 

"Do I have to?"

"Yes Eve you will come with me and we will be the hottest ones there."

"Pansy."

"Evelyn."

"Fine ill go."

"Yay ok."

Once breakfast was was over everyone started to file out of the great hall. Once I got out of the hall a hand grabbed my wrist and pulled me out of the crowd of students. It was Mattheo. We have been walking to first period together every morning this year.

"I heard you were going to the party tonight."

"So what if I am?"

"Pansy's making you isn't she?"

"I'm going to this party on my own free will, if you must know."

"No your not. I can tell when your lying Eve. You start to smile."

It was true I had a small grin on my face.

"Whatever." 

We walked into DADA and went to our seats. Snape started lessons and was going over some spell I wasn't paying attention. As class was ending he handed out the homework. I figure ill finish it later tonight. We got out of class and the rest of the day went by as normal. 

After dinner Pansy and I went up to our dorm to get ready for the party. She put on a mini black tight skirt and a rhinestone silver tube top with some silver heels. I put on a short emerald green silk tight open back dress with some black heels. We both left our hair down and did a little makeup. We are going to be meeting Draco, Mattheo, and Blaise at the party.

We started walking to the Slytherin common room and all we could hear was slightly muffled music from down the hall. Slytherin party's were always crazy but they are so much fun. We got to the common room and when we opened the door we were greeted by green lights flashing all around, lots of people dancing and drinking, and really loud music.

Pansy and I decided to split up to do our own things for a bit. I went to the table where all the alcohol was. I got myself a shot for fire whiskey. I opened it and took it as a shot. Feeling the sting of the alcohol going down my throat was nice. I could already feel the slight effects of the alcohol kicking in. I started to look around to see if I could spot anyone I felt like talking to. In one of the corners I spotted Mattheo looking at me and decided to walk over to him.