Library

Pansy, Draco and Mattheo went upstaires while I went to the library

Pansy, Draco and Mattheo went upstaires while I went to the library. The library was In the very back of the manor away from everything and everyone. It has always been my favorite spot in the house. Mainly having to do with the fact that my mother never comes back here. It truly was only build because my father wanted it, if not for him it wouldn't be here.

I walked into the library immediately getting hit with the smell of books. Some people would probably think its weird but the smell has a sense of home for me. I've always loved to read. When I was younger I would read to be able to see different worlds and it was something to do. But now reading was an escape, it was a way to forget about everything and everyone.

Tall and filled to the brim bookshelves lined every wall. Two small tables in opposite corners of the room and two giant shelves in the center of the room with a break in the center and on the sides. To my right there was a tall rolling ladder in the corner against the shelves. But my favorite part of the library was on the very back wall. There was a break in the case where a window seat sat. Decorated with black cushion and navy blue decorative pillows. There was a big window next the seat that had in my opinion the best view of the outside. At night the moonlight shone the perfect amount of light into the room bouncing off the cases and making the books shimmer.

I walked over to the ladder stepping up six of the steps and lightly pushing and pulling against the books to move the ladder to the side. I've read almost every book in here, so I wasn't looking for any book in particular.

"I can tell why you cant stand the two of them." I heard someone say from below me.

"Spying on me now, are you Riddle?" I asked jokingly.

"Aren't you supposed to be on your tour?"

"I am, I'm starting here."

"Your starting in the back of the manor?" I said still looking through the shelves moving up one more step.

"What book are you looking for." Mattheo asked. His eyes still glued to me.

I grabbed a book and stepped down and off the ladder. I walked to the back of the library and sat down at one of the tables in the corner. Mattheo followed me and sat across from me at the table, just watching me.

"Take a picture it'll last longer"

"Maybe I will" Mattheo said smirking.

"My mother said something about how we've met before." I said still looking down at my book flipping through a few pages.

"Do you remember that dinner party the Ms.Zabini threw a little before she got sick?"

"That was a long time ago. But I do suppose I remember a bit of it. I used to go to a lot of dinner parties."

"Well we met there. When the adults made all of the children sit in the second dinning room."

"I do remember that... That's why you looked so familiar."

Out of no where there was a loud crash sound, almost as if glass had broken, coming from upstairs. I closed my book setting it down on the table sighing. Mattheo looked at me with a confused look as I stood up.

"Those bloody imbeciles always break something." I said walking towards the front of the library.

Mattheo fell in step next to me as I quickly walked out of the library and to the stairs.

"Get away from me you crazy person." I heard Draco squeal from upstairs.

I giggled slightly and walked up the stairs. When we got up two of the doors were open and a glass vase was shattered all over the place. I looked in one of the room but no one was there. Then I heard Mattheo laugh and Draco yell for help.

In the other room Pansy was trying to get into the bathroom that Draco locked himself into so Pansy couldn't get in.

"He threw a vase at me!" Pansy yelled at me, making sure Draco could hear.

"You two are the most ridiculous people I've ever met." I said

"Draco come out of the bloody bathroom and Pansy stop harrasing him."

I walked back downstairs done with there nonsense. I couldn't wait until their parents came to pick them up. This was going to be one long weekend.

All of a sudden I heard a knocking sound coming from the kitchen and from the way Pansy, Draco and Mattheo came down the stairs I'm figuring they did too.

I was the first to walk in and I saw mothers owl at the window. I let it in and took the letter from it. I grabbed a treat for the owl, gave it to it and it left.

In my mothers thin perfect cursive writing said  Evelyn  on the front of the letter.

The three of them walked in and looked at me.

"From my mother" I said holding up the letter slightly.

I think Mattheo could sense my hesitation in opening it because he walked up to me and asked if I wanted him to open it. I mean any letter my mother sent was never good news but I just said no and pulled opened the seal. I got a little nervous not only because of the letter but the fact that three prying eyes were sealed onto me.

Talking out the note I read it to myself.

Evelyn,

    I know I said that we'll only be gone the weekend but there

has been a change in plans. The meeting has been extended until the 31st.

(Be good. Do not make me look bad or you know what will happen.)

                                                                                 Mother.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

"Well what does it say" Pansy asked as I folded the paper into my hands.

"Their meeting has been extended until the 31st."

"But that's the rest of the summer." Draco exclaimed.

God this is going to be the worst summer of my life.