Blood

We walked for what seemed like hours. I probably was. No, it most definitely was. Not only were we in a forest that we had no idea where it led. But we were in a forest we had no idea where it led at night. It was pitch black other than the small light Draco had on his wand. Thank godrick he brought his wand. He keeps complaining about how his cut is going to get infected and he's gonna rot from the inside out, but I keep yelling at him that I healed it. Oh lord help me.

Out of nowhere there was a loud crunch sound coming from our right. It sounded as if a stick was stepped on or maybe broken.

"What was that?" Pansy whispered quietly.

"I don't know." I responded back using the same tone.

Draco and Mattheo stepped in front of the two of us in a protective way facing the way the sound came from. I stepped in-between the two of them being fully capable of protecting myself. 

"Get behind me Evelyn" Mattheo growled through  gritted teeth.

"I can protect myself, I always have" I snarled back.

Before anyone could say anything else someone came out from the trees in front of us. I froze when I saw the man standing in front of me.

"Ah Miss. Evelyn Pierce" The tall man said.

"How are you alive?" I asked back in shock.

"Well when Mr. Pierce killed me he failed. I escaped Evelyn."

"You could have too. I tried to get your mother to get you and Divina out. But she wouldn't, she   refused. She said he'd always find you three."

"Who is this man Evelyn?" Pansy asked stepping next to me.

"A very old friend." I said keeping my eyes glued to the man.

"Evelyn I'm here to warn you. Your fathers alive. I think Divina may be also."

"What? No. How?" 

"I'm sorry I have to go." The man said before turning into dust and getting blown away in a cloud of smoke.

"Evelyn whos Divina?" Pansy said grabbing my hand and forcing me to look her in the eyes.

A few tears had escaped my eyes but not sad tears. They were tears of fear. My father can be alive. If he was he would find me and kill me. He would I know he would. Oh godrick I hope he's dead.

"Evelyn?" Mattheo asked from beside me.

"Ill tell you all later. We need to find somewhere safe to stay." I said frantically looking around.

"Uh guys. I think I found a place we can go. But-" Draco said before I cut him off.

"Lets go we need to get out of the forest." I said walking over to Draco to see a very old looking wood cabin. 

We started walking and the sun started to come up so Draco and Mattheo put away their wands. After walking for about ten minutes we finally got to the cabin. We walked in and for how old the cabin looked from the outside it was very well furnished and very clean. We all looked around but there were only two bedrooms.

"Pansy and I will take one room and Mattheo and Draco will take the other." I said.

"No i'm gonna stay with Draco." Pansy said walking over to Draco and grabbing his arm.

"Works with me." Mattheo said winking at me.

I rolled my eyes at the two and we all started to look around for food. Nothing. Then we tried to see if the water would work. Nope.