Seduction (Pt. II)

Harry

The moment Draco stopped responding, I knew something was wrong. I leaned back a little, staring at his face. 

He looked like he'd seen a ghost, and I knew that nothing good could ever come from him if he looked like that.

"Draco?" I patted his cheek gently.

Still no movement.

"Hey, Draco?"

He blinked a little, then tore his gaze away from me. I frowned at him.

"What's wrong?"

No reply.

I was going to start slapping some sense into him before a thought popped up into my mind.

What if he thinks I'm hideous? What if I'm not good enough for him?

The thought hurt more like a whiplash. It felt like someone just stabbed my heart.

"Draco, look at me, please."

He wouldn't budge, his eyes fixed somewhere far away.

"Draco, I know you think I'm hideous, and that I'm no good for you, but Jesus fucking Christ, look at me!"

He jerked a little and met my gaze, incredulity in his eyes.

"You think you're no good for me?" he whispered.

I covered my bare body with my hands and looked away, flushing angrily. "Well, explains why you won't look at me, doesn't it?"

Strong, firm hands pulled my arms apart - after much resistance from me. Draco pulled me back down and kissed my throat.

"On the contrary, Harry - I think you're too beautiful for me. Too perfect to love someone as tainted as I am."

I snorted. "Idiot."

"I don't know what you see in me," Draco continued, and I pulled back angrily.

"You're stupid," I spat at him. To my frustration, he laughed.

"I agree," he said, smiling at me affectionately. "But I'm the lucky one here anyway. I mean, if you could see the way you look to me..." He trailed off, shaking his head a little.

I stared at him emotionlessly for a while before straightening up.

"Where are you going?" 

I shushed him. Since he was still holding onto my arms, I got on my knees and swung one leg over him, straddling him and placing myself rather comfortably on his lap.

Draco gasped a little at the friction when I sat directly on his erect member. Smiling sweetly, I leaned down and kissed the flesh underneath his jaw.

"I'm going down on you, Malfoy," I whispered huskily into his ear, and felt him squirm a little underneath me.

I sent a trail of kisses down from his jaw all the way to the hem of his sweater, where I paused. Smirking a little, I used my teeth and pulled his sweater away, exposing the pale, cool flesh underneath. I pressed a hot kiss to his navel and heard an answering "Fuck!" coming from somewhere above me.

"I think you're gonna have to let go of my arms," I called out, laughing when Draco immediately released my wrists.

Sitting up, I pulled Draco's sweater off of him, leaving him shirtless against the cold marble floor. I thought Draco in turtlenecks was a sight to behold, but I was wrong - Draco shirtless was damn near divine.

Starting from his navel, I traced each and every line and curve of his chiseled body with my tongue, stopping here and there to bite and tease him a little, earning several "Fuck!"'s and "Shit, Harry"'s. In the meantime, Draco kept his hands busy, running them all over my bare back, stopping to slide them into the back of my jeans, cupping my ass through my boxers.