Seduction

A/N: Slight warning: this chapter includes sexual innuendos, activities and scenes. If you’re not here for the sex, well, I suggest you skip this chapter. You won’t miss much. Not really. Where was I going with this? I had a point. Oh, well. Do I own HP? I wish.

************************************************************************************************************

Draco 

I pulled away from him, wrenching my lips from his with such force that I slammed my head back against the marble tiles. I hissed in pain as the toilet began to spin, and when I closed my eyes, bright stars flashed against my dark eyelids. I waited for a while for the pain to fade, and when it did, I opened my eyes and stared at him in shock. My mind was still frozen - had I imagined everything? I couldn't register the words into my skull - suddenly, everything seemed so dull to me.

Feeling like a fool, I opened my mouth to clarify. "Harry, did you just say -"

"I was horny? Yeah." Harry stared at me, blatantly stating the sentence. 

This wasn't like him. Where was the shy boy I'd kissed earlier in the library? What happened?

And although I was startled and somewhat shocked by the sudden change in his character, I had to admit that I liked it, too. Very much.

But the better part of me - the one that'd been raised to behave like a gentleman by my darling mother - had to clarify again. 

"Harry - we only just...I mean, you just found out I was gay, and that I've been having a crush on you for years...don't you think it's all a bit sudden?"

Here Harry frowned, like my question genuinely baffled him. He took a step back from me, giving me space to recollect my meddled thoughts and take a deep breath. "Part of me knows it's too early, Draco, but most of me -" Harry stopped, then shook his head before continuing, "- all of me doesn't care. Draco, I want - no, need you. I never knew I did until now, but I do." He sighed, then looked at his feet, refusing to meet my eyes. "I mean - I-I understand if you don't feel the same, Draco, I do. Just tell me."

I stared at the top of his dark head - he was still staring at his shoes - and laughed incredulously. At the sound of my voice he looked up, fear in his eyes.

"Harry James Potter," I said, so low that he had to strain to hear me, "I've wanted you for six years."

"You mean it? You really want me?"

I was a man of morals. I was an old-fashioned person, and if you'd asked me before I knew that Harry felt the same way about me what I thought of sex before marriage....well, I'd have had a lot of things to say. 

But the hope and happiness in his eyes made him so irresistible. 

"Yes, Harry. I want you."

For a second there, I never knew so much happiness could fit in just one pair of bright, green eyes. After a short while, the glow turned into something darker. I felt something in my groin react to the way Harry's ecstatic smile turned into a devilish smirk.

"That was the right answer, Malfoy."

I was fast, easily a hundred times faster than a normal witch or wizard. But Harry managed to catch me off guard. One moment he was standing a foot away from me, and the next he was pressing my body against the cold, hard tile, capturing my lips in a frenzied kiss. He braced both of his hands on each side of my head, holding me captive in between his arms, and when he pressed his body against mine, all inch of personal space was eradicated. Somehow he'd skillfully managed to mold his body into mine, so that every of his lines, inches and curves were pressed into me.