Prelude

First of I would like to say thankyou for clicking on my story! So Thankyou! Next thing is this is my first story that isn't for school or something so there will be some spelling errors and just mistakes in general so if you spot any kindly say don't be rude about it. I am also from the UK so there might be some spellings that are different spellings than some for example colour >color. Then there is the fact that I am literally 13 so you know I am still pretty stupid so yeah.

Now I think that's the majority of things covered I would like to give a shout out to

jadadenae and her book The Chosen One because she very kindly let me use some of the ideas from her book that I could use in mine [with my own twist of course] so I definitely recommend reading her book after mine.

Next I am uncertain about a schedule for updates but I will try to release at least 2 chapters a week , but please be weary I am still in school and have other school work to do.

This book will also be being edited throughout me writing.So sorry for all of the random updates you will probably get and sudden changes in chapters.

And finally I hope you enjoy reading my book.

Now.... on with the story.

BLURB

Some people wish for a husband,

Some people wish for a wife,

And some people wish for.....A Dragon

***

Sage King and her best friend Ivy King are... Different... Than most girls in their village for one, well they are both orphans they practically raised each other , they are also different than the girls in their village unlike them Sage and Ivy prefer combat and weaponry other than gossiping about boys or they prefer going out and hunting a deer rather than getting there hair and makeup done.

The thing is that the two have such powerful auras when Sage first arrived on the doorstep of one of one of the village elders he bowed to the baby inside the basket.

So by this she always had a lot of respect from her elders along with everyone in he village apart from the majority of girls and a few guys she had bested in fights.

But what happens when the two girls are chosen to go to The Academy? Read this book for adventure, war, romance and friendship.

2.4.2021-???