First Time Cuddling

Jennie POV

I started dating a guy named Jungkook. We met at a cafe and we have been dating for 2 weeks now. Things are a bit awkward between us, probably because its the first time both of us have been in a relationship.

He is coming over to my apartment so we can watch a movie and eat. Lord promise me that I wont embarrass myself tonight.

*knock knock

He was here. I frantically made myself look presentable and quickly darted to the door. Jungkook was holding two plastic bags filled with food. I shyly welcomed him in and raced upstairs.

Why? He looked so freaking good! Don't believe me? Try to take your eyes away from what he was looking like.

I added a slight a bit of makeup so that he wouldn't notice and ran downstairs.

" H-hi Jungkook. U-um make yourself c-comfortable a-a-and I will g-get a few things. Feel free to p-pick the movie of y-your c-choice" I stuttered, not being able to take my eyes off him.

" O-oh, sure, I-I will, u-um don't w-worry" he replied, and then turned his blushing face around, which I found cute.

I quickly went into the kitchen to prepare the snacks. Then I raced into the living room with sodas and junk food in my arms.

We had pillows and blankets ready on the sofa and I quickly made myself comfortable.

I was guessing that Jungkook was feeling shy too, as he was sitting 2 feet away from me and every time I saw him staring at me, he would quickly turn away.

God knows what we were watching, but I knew for sure was that both of us were immersed in each other.

After 1 hour, I felt my eyelids drooping. Who could blame me? It was 10:30 pm and usually I would have been cosy in bed, already in dreamland.

Forgetting that Jungkook was still here, I closed my eyes, drifting off to sleep. 

Jungkook POV

While I was watching the movie, I felt a sudden weight on my shoulder. It was none other than Jennie, the person that can make me go quiet and blush like crazy.

I turned off the movie and stared at her face lovingly. Her face was alluring, hypnotising me with her beauty.

I gently brushed off a few strands of her chestnut brown hair off her delicate face. She was something I couldn't describe with words.

She suddenly wrapped her arms around my body, cuddling me and murmuring words I couldn't understand.

I figured that it was time to sleep, so I gently carried her to the bedroom.

I placed the blanket of Jennie and was about to go, when something stopped me.

A gut feeling.

A gut feeling that says I should stay with her for the rest of the night, to be exact.

I brushed off my pants and silently slid into the bed, wrapping the blanket around me.

Her eyes fluttered open and she smiled.

" Stay for the night, I want you to be with me" she said with her soothing voice.

I widened my eyes, but then cheekily smiled. 

I brought her small frame closer to me and hugged her as if she would fall.

I was lulled to sleep by her lavender scent.

Author POV

Next Day

The pair woke up the next day, smiling underneath the blankets.

" Morning Jennie" Jungkook called with his soft morning voice.

Jennie opened her eyes, and was met with the brown doe eyes of her boyfriend.

" I was thinking," started Jungkook," can we make things official now?"

" Yep" replied Jennie, in a cute way.

" Ok then, Jagiya" Jungkook said, showing of his bunny smile.

His girlfriend giggled and then got up.

" I'll make pancakes for breakfast" she said," they are the best"

Jungkook smiled and nodded, excited to spend the day with Jennie.

THE END 

Hello! As promised, I wrote a new oneshot, and it was my first time doing a fluff scenario! Tell me if you like it in the comments and don't forget to vote! On my account, you can now chat with me in the conversations area, just remember to be respectful! Saranghae, my readers!-Emi