Neighbours Part 2

Jennie POV

Next Day

My first goal of the day was finding out who my neighbour was. Joy had to stay home because she was down with the flu.

I threw on some fresh clothes and headed out the door.

With keys in my hand and a bag of warm food, I raced to my care and drove to my best friends house

I opened the Joy's room door and saw her on the bed resting.

I smiled and placed the food on a nearby table and left a note and drove back home.

As I was walking to my home, I froze out of shock.

There was the one and only Jeon Jungkook, unlocking his door.

"J-Jungk-kook" I stuttered, as he turned around, hearing his name, and froze when he saw me.

"W-what are you doing here?" my words came out like a whisper.

"J-Jennie!?!" he exclaimed, staring at me.

"Yep, the one and only" I painfully chuckled, not believing that my crush of 8 years was here.

"A-Are y-you the new house owner?" Jungkook asked, making me nod.

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?" I shouted, making him jump back in alarm.

"Woah, calm down Jen-"

"Who gave you the right to call me Jen? And how the hell do you think I can calm down!" I screeched, making Jungkook confused.

I wasn't thinking straight. My head was spinning. My mental state was far from under control. I kept seeing flashes, and soon enough, my surroundings turned black.

Flashback

"H-hi" A boy approached me at the playground.

"Oh hi! My name is Jennie and I am 6 years old!"

"H-hi Jennie, m-my name is Jungkook and I'm 7 y-years old" he replied, with a shy face.

"Wanna go to the swings?" I asked as he nodded, and I pulled him to the swing set.

____________________________________________________________

"Jeon, I heard we are going to the same schools!" I exclaimed, as Jungkook got happy.
____________________________________________________________

"WHY!?! WHY DO YOU HAVE TO LEAVE!?!" I screamed, as Jungkook boarded the flight.

"Goodbye Jungkook" I whispered, crying a mess.
____________________________________________________________

I woke up with a start, as I saw that I was somewhere different.

"Where am I?" I asked myself, looking around.

"You're in my apartment"

That voice.

I whipped around and saw Jungkook standing, with his tousled hair and broad features.

"I-I'm gonna go now" I was stopped when a pair of arms wrapped around me from behind

"J-J-Jungkook" my throat became dry and my voice went hoarse.

"P-please don't go" he said softly.

I plopped down on the sofa "What do you want?", I asked with a bored expression.

"J-J-Jennie what has gotten into you?" he seemed shocked, but he deserved it for leaving me behind for 4 years.

"You have the audacity to ask me that after you left me heart broken 4 years back?" I deadpanned, making his face fall.

I hated seeing him like that. I hated it to the core.

I got up, not being able to stand it anymore. I was heading to the door when Jungkook called out,"Seriously, Jennie?".

I turned around, and tilted my head to the side while looking at him.

I ran to him and hugged him tight.

"There, there" Jungkook said."You're okay now, I'm here, Nini"

We both froze. That was the name he called me when I was going through stress.

"D-did y-you just call me N-Nini?" I asked him, as I started crying.

He hugged me again, and I could feel my muscles sag as I was held in his warm embrace.

"What's wrong Jennie? What happened?" Jungkook asked me, while straddling me in his arms.

I pulled away from his lap and looked at him.

"I was scared! I was scared of losing you, okay!?" I screamed, tears pouring out of my eyes.

Jungkook kissed my forehead.

"It's okay, you didn't lose me, and you never will" he whispered, as he caressed my back.

I felt my eyes drooping.

Before I went to sleep, he told me something.

"After you wake up, we'll go to the store, hm?"

I smiled with my eyes closed and slightly nodded, before snuggling closer to him.

Jungkook was my universe, and I finally had him lighten up my life.

Hello! This is the second part of the "Neighbours" oneshot and I hope you enjoyed it! Thank you jjeninii unnie for suggesting this idea! Don't forget to comment, vote, and follow me! Saranghae, my readers!-Emi