Secretary

Jennie POV

"Sup, Lis- WHAT THE HELL!?" I shouted, when I saw boxes and bubble wrap scattered across the floor.

"Lisa, what's going on?" I asked baffled by the scene.

She walked over to me and said,"Well unnie, I'm giving up my position as the secretary of Mr. Jeon to you."

I widened my eyes in shock and exclaimed,"WHAT THE HECK!? NEVER! You know how important that role is to you Lis! It's your dream job!"

Lisa sighed and put her hand on my shoulder.

"Girl," she started,"I'm doing this for both of us. I know you like him, and you have everything a secretary needs! That too, you know that I'm moving to my man's company, aka your brother."

"But-"

"No buts!" Lisa cut me off, leaving me shocked.

"Then why are you moving?" I quivered, not ready to become the secretary of a big company.

"Girl, I'm still paying the rent for this place, I'm just moving to Taehyung's apartment, while you can live here!" She said joyfully, and I swear, I burst.

"NO! Why would you do that!?" I questioned. I wasn't about to use up my best friend's money.

"Deal with it, I already told the landlord. Besides, I want you to feel independent, no 26 year old still lives with their parents." She exclaimed, as I face palmed, and helped Lisa pack.

Time Skip

"How about this, once I start getting paid from the company, you'll stop paying the rent. Deal?" I asked Lisa, as I dropped her off at my brother's apartment.

"Affirmative. Tell me how your first week there goes! Bye Jen." She said, as left the car.

I waved her goodbye and drove off back to my new apartment. You could say it was decent, but where we live, it would be called amazing.

 You could say it was decent, but where we live, it would be called amazing

I huffed and sat on the sofa. Yep, Lisa kept all the furniture, she just took her personal items. I took a shower and did my self care routine. Tomorrow would be when I would got to the company after all. 

Next Day

I woke up early, as I rushed through my morning routine. I had to look presentable for my first day at work. I slipped on my heels and grabbed my bag.

 I slipped on my heels and grabbed my bag

Looks good.I thought to myself, as I headed out the door. I drove to the company building in my car.

As I entered, I could hear gossip about me.

I heard she's the new secretary.

Yep, the last one went to her boyfriend's company.

Mr. Jeon and the new girl would look so good together.

I lightly shook my head as I searched for Mr. Jeon's room.

Bingo.I thought, as I approached a specific door. The words JEON JUNGKOOK were bolded on the door. I took a deep breathe, as I knocked on the door.

"Come in" I heard a masculine voice say. I cautiously entered the room.

"Lisa what took you so lo- who are you?" A male looked up, asking me.

"Oh, I'm sorry, um, I'm your new secretary" I said, bowing politely.

He scoffed and asked,"What happened to Lisa?"

"She gave me this role and she moved" I replied.

"Yeah, right. Go get me coffee, and take this stack of paper to the printer and file them." He shooed me away, and I made my way to the printer.

When I was done, I headed to the snack bar and waited for the machine to brew the coffee. I took it back to Mr. Jeon's room. "Here's your coffee, sir" I said, bowing before placing the cup on his desk.

"Why the heck is this cold!" he shouted, as I hung my head low. "I'm so so sorry, shall I get you another cup?" I asked frantically.

"No, I don't have time for another one of your mistakes" he sighed, as I secretly pouted.

So this is how my job is going to be.

One Week Later

Jennie POV

I hate, hate, HATE my job. It's not even fun! All I do is bring papers for the boss, take them back again, get complaints from Mr. Jeon, and then it happens all over again. I wonder if he acted this way to Lisa.

Ding Dong

I headed towards the door of my apartment and saw Lisa. She held up two bags of snacks and came inside.

"Ok girl" Lisa said,"first question of the day, how's the job?"

"PATHETIC. What did you do when you were 'his' secretary?" I asked, frustrated by my job.

"Well, I would schedule, and like, normal things all secretaries do." Lisa said happily. I rolled my eyes playfully and slumped back in my seat.

"Guess what I do? I bring papers back and forth, and then proceed to receive complaints from that nitwit!" I exclaimed, as Lisa laughed.

"HEY! It ain't funny! And I thought he was cute! But lord, his attitude is more sassy than spoiled rich women!" I said, while she continued laughing.

"It was that way for me too, he just needs time to get used to new people." she said, making me huff.

"Anyways, I gotta go girl, bye!" she exclaimed, as she headed out the door.

"Wait, Lisa, I need to ask- and that brat is gone" I said to myself.

Hello! I'm so sorry I took so long to update, so much school work has caught up with me! Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow me! Saranghae, my readers!-Emi