Dancer

Jennie POV

It was just another day, another day of me going to teach a dance class, another day of me wishing I had somebody to take care of me, another day of me wondering if anybody would accept me and love me for who I was.

I looked up at the tall building, as the words DANCE ACADEMY shone in the sunlight.

I took a deep breath and put my happy face on. I didn't want anybody to know what I was going through.

I entered the building, as music and cheerful voices wafted into the air.

"Hi Jendeuk!" chirped Momo, my best friend and one of the dance instructors here.

"Sup girl" I answered, as I made my way to my friend.

"I have news for you! So, you will be teaching a group of 5 young girls who are a few years younger than us. After that, they are gonna got to a high level in the academy once Seulgi agrees!" she said in an excited tone.

Seulgi was the head dancer here and a good friend of Momo and I.

"Sounds great!" I said, feeling enthusiastic.

I made a beeline to my dance room where I teach students.

There was another room beside it and it had a glass divider where we could see others practising.

Not that anybody minded, though.

I saw a group of girls in my room, and as soon as I stepped in, all eyes were on me.

Ryujin POV

The day finally arrived.

My best friends and I, also known as Itzy, were gonna have a new dance instructor.

The previous one was a witch.

Like actually, A WITCH.

Us Itzy girls were talking amongst ourselves, when a woman a few years older than us walked in.

She was wearing pigtails, and we quietly groaned.

Why do all dance instructors have to do cutesy things?

Ya, lemme just take that back.

Cause this dance instructor had a way different theme.

Yuna POV

The girl bowed 90 degrees and we got up and bowed too.

"Hello, my name is Jennie, but you can call me Jen! I am 25 years old and I will be your dance instructor!" she said brightly, ready to get us going.

"Um, all of us are younger than you, so can we call you Jen unnie?" Yeji said politely.

"Sure, whatever makes you comfortable!" she said and told us to warm up.