Secretary Part 2

Jennie POV

"Um, Mr. Jeon?" I asked, as I peeked in to the room.

"What do you want?" he said groaning. That man was getting on my nerves.

"Um, I'd like to ask, why is my salary going down?" I said politely. Mr. Jeon glared at me.

"Why should I give you a good pay? You literally do nothing!" he said, and I swear, I snapped.

"Oh really? Well you are the one not giving me anything to do!" I shot back, getting angrier by the second.

"You know what, Lisa would have been way better than you. Why should I give a cow money? And I'm damn sure that you made Lisa resign! I bet you forced her!" Mr. Jeon shouted, and with that, he flung the remaining bit of his iced coffee on my sheer white leggings.

I gasped and looked at him, horrified. He just stood there, not caring. 

"I hate you" was all I could say, before I sprinted out of the room. I raced to the nearest bathroom and broke down.

"I can't believe this" I muttered, while tears spilled on my cheeks. Without being noticed, I sneakily took my extra pair of clothing and quickly changed in one of the bathroom stalls.

Much better.I thought, as I looked at my reflection in the mirror.

As I headed out of the bathroom, I was pinned to the wall

As I headed out of the bathroom, I was pinned to the wall. I looked up and saw a unfamiliar man.

"Hey there, hottie" he whispered scaring me. I tried pushing him off me.

"What's the hurry, now?" he said, making me whimper in fear. Just as I thought there was no luck, I felt the weight of the man get off me. I opened my eyes, and saw Mr. Jeon punching the guy.

"What do you think you are doing? Have you no respect for women?" he said, as he continued punching the man.

"Sir! Oh, I didn't know she was your girl-"

"Well she is, and you're fired, jerk!" Mr. Jeon shouted, as the guy ran off. I immediately hung my head low as he neared.

"Hey, are you okay?" he asked in a soft voice, taking me by surprise.

"I just wanna let you know, I'm really sorry for being bad, I don't know whats gotten into me. I just wasn't feeling well that time and I wasn't thinking straight. Will you forgive me?" he asked in a sincere tone, as I nodded my head yes.

He smiled and brought me inside his room and let me help him.

One Week Later

Jennie POV

Things were going well between Jungkook and I (Yes, he told me to call him that now). I'd have more things to do, I would help Jungkook with his company plans and so on. I smiled to myself as I entered his room.

"Morning Jungkook, here's your coffee" I said, placing the drink on his table. I took the files on the table and placed them else where.

"Good morning Jennie. By the way, I have something for you" Jungkook said, while taking a envelope out of his drawer. I immediately knew what that was.

"I realised how hard your job is, and you deserve more. I increased your pay" he said cheekily.

"Oh, Jungkook, I-"

"And I also realised how you've helped me so much with my company. Thank you Jennie" he said, as he smiled.

I smiled back and spoke,"I'm glad I am your secretary"

Hello! I'm so sorry for the late update! School is eating my mind! You can suggest oneshot ideas and I'll write them! Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow me! Saranghae, my readers!-Emi