Spirit Castle short-story P1

I was reading the library when light appeared. Normally in the castle library, you only have lanterns for each person which made the library very dim but now there was a swirling blue ball of light floating in the air. Shiny and bright. It flowed back and forth a few times before disappearing like it was never there. I sat there confused about what it was and where it came from. I left it be since I had to study for a speech and continued my day. Later in the evening, while I was practicing my speech it came again. 

This time it moved toward the door and into the hallway. I got curious and followed it. You're not supposed to wander the castle at night the guards say always. I blow it off and follow the blue ball of light that has surprisingly not disappeared. Wierd I always thought that stuff like this would take you deeper into a camber or something. Instead, it leads me down unfamiliar hallways and down a few stairs. Very non-suspicious. After that, I exited a door and I ended up outside. 

My pajamas flew as the cold wind air hit it as I walked on. The grass high and the sun low; not even in sight. The stars glowed beautifully as they covered the sky like a comfy blanket. I stared in awe at the view until the blue ball of light showed up in front of me. I had never seen this before. It changed. The ball now a fluttering butterfly; it flew a bit farther till stoping. Its blue pearly wings left sparkles in the air as it left. 

 Water. It stopped at an ocean. The castle is nearby the ocean so I'm used to the view but this was something different. The water glowed and the smooth waves were almost hypnotizing. A gorgeous painting with every single detail drawn out. A lovely sight indeed. I hadn't seen anything like it. What startled me was the moon. It shined brightly and had grown huge. Almost unrealistic, like magic. The blue fluttering butterfly turned around in front of me. It spoke.

"Hello, young one. I am here to give you a telling. Telling of the what future beholds but must change for good. I am an ancestor of your kind but my spirit grows tired" the butterfly said. I listened with surprise and curiosity as it continued.  "Two kingdoms clash, magic and spells change, new chances unfold and bonds are held tighter and may snap." I tried to process what the butterfly ancestor said. 

Just when I was going to ask a question The butterfly showed a face of panic and disappeared. What was that? Maybe this is real; what it was saying. I sat on the grass staring into the ocean as I thought of what "it" said.  Kingdoms clash, what this will mean.  Will one overthrow the other, will there be a war coming? I just have to think of how to change a bad ending. Not that hard right? oh well. 

I start to head back to the castle from what I remember. There are a lot more people out at night right now than a minute ago.." I think as I walk past them.  I am almost there. almost home. just as I was about to open the door through the world started to spin. Spin, spin, and spin. Flashing lights. And before I knew it was dark and empty. 

                                            I fainted.....

To be continued...