What is Going on?

Guys fair warning, Eijiro's name is spelt forty different ways in this chapter lmao. Have fun reading!!

Bakugou's P.O.V
I know that it's not Deku, but who? And more importantly how? It most likely has to do with the league of villains, I know that much, but last time I checked they didn't have a quirk that could manipulate a persons mind. They have Toga, but I'm pretty sure it's not her. She's a terrible actor, fucking useless really. Toga has a great quirk, but she messes it up with... well being herself.

I was ripped out of my thoughts when a hand was put on my throat. I breathed in a sharp breath and glare at Deku's eyes.

"I have been talking to you Kacchan. It's quite rude to ignore someone, especially if they have you cornered." Deku seethed out.

I scoffed. "Cornered? Me? Why in the world would you think that? We are in a bathroom, in a school, filled with hero's and hero's in training, and you're threatening one of the most powerful students. I think you need to screw your head fucking back on because that's absolute bullshit." I spat while yanking the arm off my throat.

Before Deku could respond another voice added behind him, "If anything you're the one who's cornered."

I look over Deku's shoulder and see Sero and Kaminari. I smile widely at them and then at Deku. Deku's face reads as unbothered, but I know he's pissed. Good. He takes a step back away from me and then smiles at the other two.

"Oh hey guys!" Deku smiles with his normal stupid smile, though it didn't reach his eyes. "What're you doing here?" He tilts his head at them.

Kaminari looked at Sero and then at Deku, raising an eyebrow. "We're here to take a leak, what else do you do in the bathroom?" He asks.

"Apparently, have a very serious conversation, ending up with a hand on someone's throat." Sero moves past Deku as he speaks, and goes to stand right next to me. Normally I would scream at him to get the fuck away from me, but I'm a little distracted at the moment, thinking about Deku and all.

Midoriya laughs strangely, I suppose it was meant to come off as nervous, but it did not. "We were just having a little chat. It didn't bother him, right Kacchan?"

"Tsk. Of course it fucking bothered me. Every damn day I have to speak to you is a bother." I snarl. Deku suppresses a smirk and it makes me want to punch his stupid face. Think Katsuki, this isn't Deku. As much as he annoys you, he wouldn't try to purposely provoke you. I take a deep breath and then sigh shaking my head. "But, it wasn't more of a bother than usual. Now if you nerds will excuse me, I would actually like to go and get an education." I say while pushing off the wall and brushing past Kaminari to leave the bathroom.

"Whatever you say boss." Kaminari grimaces immediately after saying that. "I'm gonna take that leak now."

I leave the room and no one follows thankfully. I open the door to the classroom and sit down. The others return shortly after me and the rest of class seems to go by smoothly. After its over, I turn to see Ejiro approaching me.

"Hey bro, you okay?" Ejiro sounds cautious, but gentle, as he speaks, as if he's trying not to scare a wild animal.

I sigh deeply and give him a small smile. "Yeah, 's just a lot of shit to deal with." Then I wince after recalling what he called me. "Could you not call me 'bro'? Seems idiotic to call the person you lo-" You love 'bro', Is what I was going to say, but I snapped my mouth shut before it could come out. Ejiro gives me (an adorably) confused face.

"What?"

"Nothing." Lies.

"...k? Anyways what happened back there, in the bathroom I mean." He asks softly, trying not gain unwanted attention.

I shrug. "It might be better if I tell you after school."

"That bad huh?"

I snort. "Eh. Define 'bad'." Ejiro laughs at that and I smile fondly at him. "Nothing I couldn't handle."

He smirks. "Well, I'm glad to hear that. Though, I know there's probably not a thing on this planet that you couldn't handle." I couldn't handle my feeling for you that well.

I give him a smirk of my own before saying, "True." Ejiro laughs again and I feel myself relaxing slightly. "Something is definitely wrong with Deku though."

Ejiro nods. "I see it more often then I used to. It's like he's not even trying that hard to hide it anymore."

"Maybe they're getting frustrated with their situation. I know damn well I'd be." I huff.

Eijiro's quiet for a moment before saying, "Maybe, or maybe he's planning something."

I raise an eyebrow at that. "... it's not impossible. I'm sure he has a reason for acting this way towards me." I drag a hand over my face. "I just don't know what the reason is." Another sigh slips from my lips. "What the hell is going on?" I murmur.

"Don't worry, we'll figure it out, together." Ejiro says with a meaningful smile. A tired smile graces my own face.

"I sure as hell hope so."

"We may need more help for this Katsuki." Ejiro says with a thoughtful expression.

Angrily sighing, I huff "I need evidence Ejiro, not just words and accounts saying 'he's been acting odd recently'. I thought I already told you that."

"You basically did. I was just thinking it might be nice to, ya know, have a hero do hero things." Ejiro shrugs. "But if you wanna wait until you're absolutely sure, that's fine too." He says while putting a hand on my shoulder.

I look up to him and quietly say "Thank you, I know it's weird, and could considerably be dangerous-"

"When are you not heading straight first into danger?" Ejiro snickers.

I roll my eyes. "Regardless. I appreciate you trusting me. I really do."

The smile never left Eijiro's face, but it somehow melted into a different smile that felt solely for me. "Of course I trust you. How could I not? I- ... well I just really like you." He blushes, but smiles wide enough to slightly close his eyes.

"It'd be a damn shame if you didn't." I laugh, breaking the tension and he hits me lightly on the shoulder.

"Such a jerk." Ejiro mutters with a smile.

"A jerk you wanted to date."

"Yeah yeah laugh it up Katsuki." He says with an eye roll, but the smile's still present. God I love him.

AYYY! It's your very own bestie, Sk8. The boys are starting to feel the feelings, you know like, emotions and shit. I wanted more fluff in this story so here have it. I sincerely hope you have enjoyed this series so far. We are close to the end, as I have mentioned before. Whatever do you think will happen? Anyways, Sk8 is leaving the building.