This is too Much

Bakugou's P.O.V
I blink at Kirishima a few times. My face heats up and I put on a fake scowl. I then realize we're out in the open, in a hallway of the school, with hundreds of people in classrooms. I push Kirishima a little. "Idiot! We're in the open! Don't do crap like that here!" I scream whisper. (Isn't scream whispering like, talking? \[>~<]/)

"Oh, but I can kiss you somewhere else~" Kirishima smugly says. I blush harder and turn my head to the side. I then smirk and turn to look at him.

"If you beg me~" I say while ghosting a hand over his shoulder. I turn away from him and start walking.

"Hey! W-wait you just say that and walk away!" He whines while walking next to me. I roll my eyes and keep walking.

Time Skip (Okay so the sparring matches ended like a few minutes after Bakugou got hurt. Got it? Good.)

We slide open the door to Class 1-A and step inside. Everyone turns to look at us. Of fucking course we had to come in when everyone's quiet and working. I put on my usual scowl and furrow my eyebrows together. I glare at the class and they all turn back to what they were doing. Argh people are annoying as fuuuuuck.

"Bakugou, Kirishima come here." Aizawa says, rubbing his temples. We walk over to Aizawa and I give him a note Recovery Girl gave me. He reads it and nods his head. "Alright you can sit down, but first, here are the problems we're working on right now." I walk over to my seat and stare at the question.

The problems are something like 'What should you do if a villain has a hostage' or whatever. I actually like doing these kinds of things because I get to play out scenarios in my head, and they all can work. It's fun. The only 'problem' I have is that I can't fucking focus on that because people keep coming up to me and asking if I'm okay.

"Never fucking better. Now go back to your seat, and leave me the fuck alone." I growl at Denki and he puts his hands up in surrender and backs away to his seat. Urgh why do people need to do that? It's fucking weird. I'm here so, obviously I'm fucking ok.

I sigh and lean back so now I'm looking at the ceiling. I push a hand through my hair and close my eyes. I don't know how long I sat like that, but it was relaxing. I then feel a tap on my shoulder. I open one eye and see that it was Deku who tapped me. My eyes open wide and I put a hand on my chair to get up, but then my hand slips and I fall on the ground. "AH- ow." I snarl. I landed weird on my ankle again. JESUES HOW CLUMSY CAN I FUCKING BE?!

I glare up at Deku like he's the one who caused me to fall. He has a smirk on his face, but then immediately changes it to one of his nervous grins. He sticks out a hand my way to help me get up.

"Are you ok Kacchan?" He asks in an obviously fake nervous tone. I slap his hand away and get up. I fix my chair and sit down with a huff. The class is looking at me again for the millionth time today. I slouch down in my chair and cross my arms together. I can't yell or scream at anyone because I'm just sooooo exhausted. All I can do is glare and spat out insults.

"Fucking idiot! Fuck you!" I yell while turning my head to Deku. I can see a hint of a smirk on his face again, but then, again, he changes it to a nervous laugh. He then sits in his seat, which is behind me. Fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck-

"Okay class is over! Turn in those papers tomorrow." Aizawa says before speed walking out of the class. I stay in my seat for a moment. I think about all the things that have happened today. Kirishima sprained my ankle. He then proceeds to carry me to the nurse. He kisses me. We're dating now. Deku likes me. Kirishima was jealous. And now I know Deku likes teasing me. Fuck, this entire day is too fucking much.

I get up and walk over to Kirishima. He's glaring Deku's way. I roll my eyes and kick his shin lightly. "Oi, Shitty Hair, let's go." He looks up to me. He huffs and gives me a soft smile. He then gets up, collects his stuff, and we walk out together.

I'm so sorry! There's like nooo story development but like there's a smug Deku. So that's fun. Torodoki is most likely coming into the next chapter. Oh and Kirishima probs broke his pencil with his hand when Deku "made" Bakugou fall. Anyway Sk8 out!