First Names? That Means Love!

Ok so like people spell Kirishima's name Eijiro and Eijirou. And idk which one it is so imma use the first one.

Bakugou's- I mean Katsuki's P.O.V
Today's Thursday. I'm actually pretty happy today. Like two minutes ago, I woke up feeling, weird. Like a weight was lifted of my chest. I'm guessing it has something to do with Kirishima. Stupid beautiful shark toothed person.

With no warning, my alarm clock screamed at me. I punched the "Stop" button and laid back down. Ughhhh I don't know if I wanna go to school today. I have to say Kirishima's first name. Ugh. *Sigh* I begrudgingly get out of bed and throw the blanket I was sleeping with over it.

I put on my school uniform and thought of putting on a tie that's supposed to go with it. "It's just a tie. 'S not that hard to put on. Put the thingy through the loop. And there! See nothing can beat Lord explosion murder- oh. Goddamnit!" I look in the mirror to see a tangled ball made of a tie. Shit. Well, no tie I guess.

I walk downstairs and see my mom smiling. I give her a disgusted face. "The fuck's with that look?" She just started to laugh. I give her a glare, grab an apple and walk outside. "Bye you fucking psychopath!" I scream as I run out the door. I tried to run out of the door anyway, but I ran into someone. "Who in the fuck-"

"Hey Katsuk!" Eijiro beamed. Right then and there I could of sworn an explosion went off in my head. I could feel how red my face was. Wasn't fucking prepared for that oh my god that was hot- no wait not hot it was normal. Best friends use first names, yeah normal.

I turned around, so I wouldn't have to face him, and I said, "Uhm yeah h-hey." That sounded so weak. Ugh I hate myself. Eijiro laughed and patted my head.

"Good morning Kirishima!" My mom shouted from the kitchen. She fucking knew he coming. See, a god damn psycho.

"Good morning Mitsuki!" He said. "If it's ok with you, I'll be taking Katsuki to school from now on!" Eijiro said with the hugest smile on his face while putting an arm on my shoulders.

"Are you sure you want a ticking time bomb with you? HA! Nah it's fine go ahead." My mom laughs to herself. Eijiro laughs and says goodbye.

As Eijiro and I walk to school, I got lost deep in thought. I didn't realize that my hand wasn't in my pocket. My hand accidentally brushed against Eijiro's. "Ah- sorry." I said looking at him for a second.

"It's ok," He smiles. "but I'd rather you did this." Eijiro grabbed my hand and smiles even wider at me. I stare at him blankly and turn my head quickly away from him. I've already blushed fucking twice today because of this idiot! Luckily he didn't see me blush now. Or so I thought, but Eijiro laughed and touched my ear.

"You must be really cold. You face gets red really easily." He softly smiles. "I would of never known." He said quietly. I look at him.

"What do you mean by that?" I ask.

"Well, I never thought I'd actually confess to you, like ever. And for you to have the same feelings is like a miracle! I mean it's literally the only thing I've wanted for like ages now! And then finally you started to show emotion when talking to me and I just snapped and kissed you and then you look so cute I just- I'm so happy, Katsuki." Eijiro says squeezing my hand a little tighter, with a smile so big it made him close his eyes. Fuck, it's that weird feeling again. I smile a little, look up, and kiss him.

"Well I'm glad we agree on something. I'm happy too." I say. "Now c'mon. We don't want to be late again."

—Eyy you already know it! Time skip—

We walk into class (without holding hands) and I sit down while Eijiro goes to his friends. I was so happy that I forgot that shitty nerd that sits behind me.

"You look happy. You two do it or something?" Deku asks sounding unimpressed or not interested in the answer.

"WHAT THE FUCK? NO YOU FUCKING MORON!" I scream in embarrassment while I turn around to face him. The nerd smirks and snickers.

"Man, that is the cutest. I see why you liked teasing me." Deku calmly says. I'm so shocked that I don't have any urge in my body to hit him or say anything, so I just open my mouth and close it. Then I turn around.

"Fucking nerd." I mutter, sighing in frustration. I hear laugher coming from the side of me and my eyes go to the sound. I turn to see Mina, Sero, Kaminari and Eijiro all laughing. Eijiro looks embarrassed while Mina looks so happy she's gonna explode. Sero looks smug and Kaminari looks heart broken.

"BUT BRO! WE HAD A BROMANCE!" Kaminari yells while slowly falling to the ground, acting like he got shot. I laugh a little and look back up at Eijiro. Our eyes met and I've never turned my head so fast in my life. I hear Eijiro's laugh and Mina's 'Omg you guys are such a good couple.'

I feel a tap on my shoulder and I look to see who it is. To my surprise it's Mina. "Hey! Heard a little something somethin from Kirishima! We should talk at lunch today. I already told Kirishima and he said that it was fine." I look at her suspiciously.

"I guess we could..." I say cautiously. She jumps up in excitement.

"Yay! Meet me in the cafeteria for lunch." She says as she bounces away. Freaking weirdo. I silently laugh to myself at her silliness.

——Timey skippy againy——

I walk out to the cafeteria and look for Mina. It doesn't take long to spot a pink girl jumping up and down waving both of her hands around. I wave one hand to show I see her and she smiles and sits back down. I walk over to her and sit on the opposite side. "So.. you wanted to talk?" I say more as a question than a statement.

"Yeah! I just wanted to see how you and Kirishima are doing! How are you guys? Have you held hands? Have you kissed? Have you, ya know~?" Mina asks wiggling her eyebrows.

"What the hell? No! Why are people asking me that?" I huff out.

"Someone's already asked you that?" She asks.

"Yeah, just that fucking nerd." I sigh.

"MIDORIYA ASKED YOU THAT?!" She scream questions.

"Yes! Jeez calm down! He's not as innocent as he seems." I state with a glare on my face directed to the floor. Mina is obviously confused and I didn't want her to ask about it so I decided to tell her what's going on. She looks so shocked that she didn't say anything for a full minute.

"Wait, so you're saying Midoriya likes you, and he acts all shy and nervous around you, but he's actually teasing you. God dang. The tables have turned Bakugou." She sits back absorbing all of the information that I just threw at her. "Ok we'll come back to that, I wanted to know about how far you've gotten with Kirishima."

"I mean we've held hands, hugged, and kissed. Oh and we are calling each other by our first names." I say.

"WAIT! You two are calling each other Katsuki and Eijiro?! Omg! First names! That means love!" Mina says while fan-girling and shaking a little bit.

"What? That makes no sense!" I retort back and move around in my seat, feeling uncomfortable all of a sudden.

"Oh come on! I know you've had that bubbly feeling that makes you want to smile or fly or hug him forever and never ever wanna stop!" She says poking me.

"Quit that! And no! I haven't felt that!" I say pushing her hand away. I haven't felt that right? That feeling I felt when I woke up? Or right before I kissed Eijiro? That's not it. Right?

You know the drill. The fire drill I mean. Well I hope you do anyway. If you don't, it's stop drop and roll off the building. That's- that's not it? Oh. Well then I've never learned it. It's ya boi, Sk8! And I just realized how cringey my name is lmao. Should I change it? Idk. Hoped you liked this chapter/update! Sk8 is outie! You already know that I didn't proof read it.