Panicking

Bakugou's P.O.V
I can't focus. Not on anything besides him. My hands start to tremble and I can't look away from him. My hands keep shaking and I can't make them stop. His smile gets a little wider when he notices my shakiness. I grab my right hand with my left to try and stop it.

I hear the class slowly get quieter from their debate, indicating that they're done. Deku finally takes his eyes away from me and sits down. I slowly turn around in my seat and stare at my desk. I can feel Deku staring at me. Why would he tell me this? Maybe because no one would believe me? I mean if I try to tell anyone about this, they're gonna think it's me making it up. He would always deny it and say something like 'Kacchan you think so low of me?' There's no way I can tell All Might. Fuck.

As my thoughts about how to handle this continue, Aizawa and the rest of the class have moved on to a different subject. They started talking about what to do if you get caught by a villain, how to get away from a villain, and how to stop a villain. The word keeps slowly advancing through my brain. Villain.

I start to fall into one of my "favorite" things. A panic attack. My breathing rapidly gets faster. And the sweating doesn't stop either. If I continue like this in class it might put others in danger. They'll be confused why I'm panicking. And it's not like I can tell them fucking why! Shit.

I decide to write a note to Aizawa and as soon as I finish, I get up and sprint to Aizawa's desk, set down the note and sprint out of the classroom. The note said something along the lines of 'I feel sick, need to go to the nurse'. And I really was planning on going to the nurse.

That was until I heard from inside the classroom, "Can I go see what's wrong with Katsuki?" And then the mumbled "whatever" from Aizawa. My sprint slows and I start walking. I hear the classroom door open and close, then shoes tapping against the tile on the floor, and finally "Katsuki, what happened? Are you ok?"

Eijiro. "Hey are you having a panic attack? Oh shit. Don't worry I know what to do in this situation. Ok I need you to look at me." I don't. I keep my eyes closed and tilt my eyebrows downward. "Katsuki, please. I can help but I need you to cooperate." I nod and look at him.
"Ok good job, you're doing great. Now I need you to breath in through your nose and out through your mouth, ok?" I try but I can't. I start to hyperventilate more. "Hey, Hey you're doing amazing Katsuki. I know you can do it. You always can. In through the nose and out through the mouth." Eijiro reminds. He keeps praising me when I can't do something and I finally calm down. "There we go, you did it!" He says cheerfully.

I slowly look up at him and his smile goes away. "There's something else wrong. Really wrong. Jesus what happened?" Eijiro pulls me into a hug and starts saying things like 'it's gonna be ok'. I feel myself sink into him. The only time that I want to back away from him is when I feel that his shoulder's wet. I back away a little and look at the wet spot. I touch my hand to the bottom of my eye and feel tears. When did I start crying?

I feel Eijiro's hand rub my head and it moves my attention to his eyes. He smiles. "Do you want anything? Water, food, a blanket?" He asks. I smile a little bit not for long. I need to tell him. But I can't. It would put him in danger. I can't have that.

I shake my head in response and grab his hand. "Need to leave." I say in a shaky voice as I rub my eye with my free hand.

"Oh well I'll take you home, but first I need to tell Aizawa ok?" Eijiro asks. I nod and he runs into the class. A few seconds later he comes running back out next to me. "Alright, ready?" I grasp his hand again.

"Mhm." Is all I say and we make our way to the exit.

It's a mofo timeskip biatch

After walking for awhile we finally get to my place. My mom went to work and my dad left before I got up so no one's here except us. I go to the couch to put my stuff down and realize I forgot to grab it. "Shit." I huff angrily, but still a little shakiness in my voice. I rub my neck and sit down on the couch.

"What's wrong?" Eijiro asks. It takes me to look up at him with a 'Are you dumb?' for him to process. "Ah shit indeed. We both forgot our bags. Oh well, maybe I can get Denki or Mina to do it for us. Wait Midoriya lives right next to you I can ask him-"

"NO!" I immediately stand up. Eijiro looks taken back and a bit nervous from the way I responded.

"Katsuki I know he's not your favorite person in the world, not really mine either at the moment, but it would be the most convenient option!" Eijiro tries to persuade.

"That's not it! I'm not just being stubborn I have a legitimate reason to not want him near me. And it's not just me being an asshole." I say while pacing in my living room. Eijiro's eyes follow my movement. I can tell he's confused by his silence. I need to tell him. But not now, not until I process it fully. I stop pacing. "You just have to trust me for now, k?" I ask. He nods, confusedly, but still it's a nod.

"Is Midoriya the reason you had a panic attack today?" Eijiro questions. I lock eye contact with him and look away. "I knew it. He said something to you again didn't he. God what do I need to say to him! He needs to give you some fucking space!" He angrily yells. "Wait he made you cry too. He must have said some really fucked up things. Jesus Christ! I swear when I see Midoriya I'm gonna-!"

"You're gonna do what? Nothing. You can't. He would've already thought of that. He's not- he isn't what you- I can't say what he is but it isn't anything good." I finally say. Eijiro looks surprised, but not in a good way. More like a 'Omg you just killed my dog' type of surprised.

"Katsuki I can tell that whatever is going on between you and Midoriya is serious and I'd really love to help you. You know you can tell me anything. At least I hope you do. Katsuki you're someone special to me and I can't stand to see you hurt like this. Please tell me what's going on." Eijiro is like a conversation wizard I swear. He's gotta have like another quirk- 'I'm the best person you're ever gonna meet' type of quirk.

I never would admit this, but I'm scared. Not for me. But at what Deku will do to Eijiro. I look up at Eijiro with my eyes pleading him to make me not tell him. He shoots back a 'but I really wanna know' puppy dog look. See, now that's just unfair. Fine.

"Don't freak out or do whatever shit you do. I need you to stay calm and rational because this is gonna hit you like a fucking bus." I say, staring sternly at Eijiro.

"Alright. I'm ready." He says.

"Deku is a villain."

Boom bob bang bomb blep. Another chapter yay!! (After three months) Yeaaaaahhhh I may have not known what to do with the story for the longest time so I hope this is good for you guys! Thank you all for supporting me!! Sk8 out boiii.