Shitty Nerd

Bakugou P.O.V
I stare at Kirishima for a little bit with a 'What the actual fuck' expression on my face. He gives me a sheepish smile and then turns to Deku. That shitty nerd sighs at looks at me for an answer like Kirishima's wrong.

"Wait- I mean we're- hold on- huh?!" I'm confused because, well yeah I like him and now he likes me or he already did and I just found out or he's lying like a actual bitch would or he really just wants to date me and since we kissed and I didn't stop it, then does that mean you're officially a couple? I don't know I've never done this! C'mon think Katsuki! Katsuki!

"Kacchan!" Deku yells. I look up and meet eyes with him. I blink a few times before realizing I zoned out.

"What d'ya want from me, didn't Kirishima answer you already?" I sigh while leaning back on both my hands. Deku looks surprised, like the great Bakugou could never like someone! Yeesh grow up, oh and grow a pair while you're at it. (Hehe some insults for ya) Kirishima turns his head to face me and gives me one of his wonderful grins. I mean I could stare all day, but Deku's here and well he's not leaving anytime soon, I presume. (Hah rhyme)

"So Kacchan and Kirishima are dating? They were close so I understand the relationship build, but how did Kirishima get Kacchan to open up? Maybe I'm doing it wrong...." Midoriya continues to mumble out words while I wait patently. And what I mean by patently is screaming at him to shut up. "Ah- sorry it's just hard to believe you'd want to date someone." Deku scratches the back of his head and looks down disappointedly. The fuck? Why are you sad?

"Ya know usually when people find out other people are dating they get happy. So why the fuck are you getting sad, you shitty nerd?" I snarl, with a hint of confusion in my voice. Deku looks up and stares at me. I give him a glare.

"You want to know the truth Kacchan?" He asks while crossing his arms. Fuck no, what do you think I am a monster? I want you to lie to me! Jesus this nerd is getting on my nerves.

"Fucking- yes I want the truth, damn you're so annoying!" I huff while closing my eyes. Kirishima elbows me in the side. I look over and his look says, be nicer. Ugh stupid beautiful person. "Ok, you just say the truth and I'll hold back any unnecessary comments." I said while leaning on my knees to show I'm listening.

"Ok, but just remember Kacchan, you're the one who wanted to know." It sounds like he's about to tell me someone's dead or something. God, calm down. "Look at me Kacchan." I immediately start to stand up to beat the shit out of Deku for trying to tell me what to do, but Kirishima pulls me back. Kirishima then proceeds to lean down next to my face.

"Do as he says." Kirishima whispers in ear. If it were anyone else telling me this, you'd both be dead. Kirishima congratulations, you just saved a mans life. I shift around to make myself comfortable and hesitantly look up at Midoriya. I've never really noticed, because I never pay attention to him, but Midoriya's put on way more muscle since the summer. He's also gotten taller too. He's about as tall as me, maybe a little shorter. Or taller can't tell I'm not standing up

"Okay I'm looking, now talk." I snap.

"I like you Kacchan." Deku says while looking me in the eyes with a fierce passion. Oh my fucking god. Wait did I hear correctly cuz I'm pretty sure I heard that horrid sentence come out of, his mouth.

"Sorry, could you say that again I thought you said you liked me?" I chuckle while looking down.

"You hear correct Kacchan." He bluntly says. Oh woah wait. Nah. No way. The kid I've been horrible to since preschool? The shitty nerd who knows every random fact about every fucking super hero. The person I bullied because he took pity on me?

"The fuck, this confess day or s-some shit?" I nervously snicker. I look over to Kirishima for backup, and he's just staring at Deku like he's a ghost. Oh, fucking fantastic! I guess I get no help from you. "Okay question, why exactly?" I ask like it's the hardest question in the world to answer. Deku smirks and then chuckles. "What's with you, shitty brat?"

"Hmhm it's just funny seeing Kacchan all flustered." Deku states with a smug grin plastered on his face. Ah shit! Am I blushing?! Again? Fucking hell! I then start glaring at Deku because I don't want to deal with the damage this is doing to my pride right now.

"Shitty nerd." I growl. Kirishima seems to have snapped back onto earth because he puts an arm in front of me protectively. I look at his arm, then to him, then to Deku. I don't really know what to do. Do I tell Deku it's never gonna happen? Do I tell the nerd to get the fuck out? Do I ask Kirishima to deal with him?What do people do in a situation like this?!

Hah you get left off on a cliffhanger! Soo I didn't make Midoriya jealous, he's just ya know uhm sad kinda? But then competitive? Well you'll just have to read the next chapter to find out more. Oh and I'll add in some other characters from the show it's just hard to involve everyone. Oh btw it's like 12:20 now and I'm writing this, lol. Also sorry for taking my sweet ol time with this! I was on vacation! \(UwU)/ Anyway Sk8 out! Oh and I only like proof read this like two times so yeah. Bye!