I Messed up the Plan

Did you guys fricken know that Bakugous name is spelt Bakugo like bitch the fuck I ain't fixing that I like my way. Just kidding I just can't handle the embarrassment.

Bakugou's P.O.V
"AHHHHH NO! YOU ARE FUCKING NOT!" I scream as I push Kirishima's face to the side. My mom looks between us for a few seconds and laughs.

"So he dominates? Never would of thought." She smirks at her very obvious joke (that Bakugou doesn't catch onto).

"THE HELL? MOM GET THE FUCK OUT!" I yell while throwing one of my pillows at her.

"HEY! DON'T YOU YELL AT ME YOU BRAT! YOU HAVE COMPANY!" My mom screams back from the doorway. I put my face in my hands and slowly die inside. What the fuuuuuck? Why am I in this situation? God I wish I were dead right now. Fuck.

I move my hands away from my face and look at Kirishima. He's blushing and turned his head away from my mom.

"Sooooo you guys wanna eat or you know. I make the best spicy food. Name anything you want to eat uh, my sons friend." My mom states like she's a pro chef, even though she only reads the directions and makes the food at a "B-" level.

"Oh uh h-hey. My name's Kirishima Eijiro ma'am." Kirishima stutters while still not making eye contact with her. My mom huffs with slight irritation at being called ma'am, but shrugs it off.

"Please call me Mitsuki. Ma'am is way too old sounding for me!" She laughs. Kirishima nods and looks at me for help. I sigh and glare at my mom.

"We'll eat. Can you just like surprise us or some shit?" I ask my mom. She shakes her head and mumbles something like 'How did I end up raising a brat?' and walks away shutting my door.

"Your mom is kinda scary bro." Kirishima says, laughing at his statement. "I can see where you got your anger from." He laughs again.

"Yeah just shut up you weirdo. The only reason I yelled is because you were- she came- you were on top of me- I panicked." I mumbled. I got up from the bed and found out that the wall was a very interesting thing to look at. Not so long after I got up, Kirishima pulled me over to him.

"Whatcha' looking at?" He smirks. I glare darts into his eyes.

"Something prettier than you." I baited. Kirishima seemed to know that I was lying and kept smirking. "Jerk." Is all I could manage to say to his smirking face. He pecks my lips and gets up.

"Well, wanna go help your mom cook?" Kirishima asks.

"Whatever."

Ok time skip to next day cuz idk what they were gonna eat (btw Mitsuki really liked Kirishima) ————————

Ok. I'll I have to do is stick to the plan. Ignore Deku no matter what. I huff out a breath and open the door to my classroom. I'm not that early to class so Deku's little gaggle of friends are there, surrounding the nerds desk. Great! That's fucking fantastic! That means he's sitting there! I have to ignore him no matter how angry he makes me. I close my eyes and put on an especially disgusted scowl that says 'Talk to me, and you die'. (Me every day in class lol) I stomp over to my desk and sit down.

"Good Morning Kacchan!" Deku beamed. When I don't even turn around to glare at him, his friends start to mumble things behind me. Some crap like 'Maybe he didn't hear you.' 'I just think he's ignoring you.' 'Why are you even nice to him Deku?' Yeah yeah, take the fucking weirdos side. It's all an act, being the cry baby. Midoriya doesn't question it and keeps talking to his friends.

——Later in the day——at lunch——

"Hey Kacchan! Do you know what's for lunch? I forgot to look." Deku asked. I looked up at him from my desk about to go off on him, but then I remember my plan. I turn my head back to my lunch on my desk and continue eating. He obviously is getting furious, but he can't brake his act with his friends around. Fucking serves you right. Suffer you bitch.

Deku finally walks away and I sigh. This is way harder than I thought it would be. I want to yell so badly. People in class are all whispering saying that I'm either sad or happy today. IT'S FUCKING NEITHER!! THIS IS THE ANGRIEST I'VE EVER BEEN IN SCHOOL! I shove another bite in my mouth as my eyebrows start to tilt downward in anger.

Kirishima went to the cafeteria, so I have to wait until he comes back. It's pretty annoying waiting here while Deku is literally staring at you very noticeably. Now a normal person would turn to them and say 'What the fuck is your problem?', but oh no! Not me! I have to ignore the fucker. I end up finishing my lunch faster than necessary and I put it away harshly, like it personally offended me.

Deku keeps looking at me up and down. Like he's fucking analyzing every detail about the way I react to anything. This is not going to work. I need to fucking leave before I ruin the plan. I get up very loudly (making everyone stare at me) and I speed walk out of the classroom. I need to go somewhere most people won't bother me. I guess I'll go to the back of the school for the rest of lunch.

No ones point of view—————

Kirishima throws open the door to the classroom happily. He scans the classroom expectantly looking for Bakugou. He realizes that he isn't there. That's weird, he usually waits. Maybe he had to go to the bathroom. Kirishima thinks. He walks over to Kiminari, Mina, and Sero. "Hey do you guys know where Bakugou went?" He asks.

"Nah dude sorry. But I did see him speed walk out of class. And then not two minutes later Midoriya did." Kiminari says tapping his chin. Kirishima turns a bit pale.

"Hey, are you ok?" Mina asks while Sero waves a hand in front of Kirishima's face.

"What? Oh yeah I'm fine! I just forgot to tie my shoe in the lunch room." Kirishima says while running out of the class.

"I bet you ten bucks he's gonna go beat up Midoriya." Sero says. Mina and Kiminari stare at him.

"He's not gonna do that, he's gonna save he's boyfriend-" Mina states, but gets cut off by Kiminari.

"Did you guys not hear him? He needs to go tie his shoe in the lunch room! C'mon listen!" He says. Sero and Mina face palm and wait for Kiminari to realize that it was a total lie. "What- oh. Heh that was a lie." He laughs nervously. "Yeah I'm an idiot shut up."

Bakugou's P.O.V

It's pretty peaceful out here. I don't know why I don't come out here more. It's quite nice. I lean my head against a tree, close my eyes and listen to the wind. Who am I kidding this is boring as fuck. I sit there for awhile not being bothered. As soon as I was going to forget about my worries, my vision goes darker like a shade blocking the sun. Goddammit what now?

I open my eyes and Deku is standing in front of me. "Why the fuck are you here?" I say in a way more relaxed tone then wanted. Oh shit! I messed up the plan! Oh fuck.

"Talking to me, are you?" Deku provokes. Well I already messed up so why not?

"Fuck off." I say closing my eyes again.

"Kacchan why were you ignoring me?" He says in a lower tone like he's demanding me to answer. I scoff.

"Fuck you, that's why." I snarl. I open my eyes and glare at him. "I fucking know you think you can 'tame me' or whatever, but I have a boyfriend back the fuck off. Oh and there's no taming this, you nerd." I spat as I get up. I start to walk away, but Deku grabs my arm.

"You really think I can't Kacchan?" Deku asks, eyes beaming with excitement. What the fuck is wrong with this guy?!

Ok that's all!! I didn't know what to write so I'm kind of just improvising. And I know I haven't updated in over a month, but schooooool. So yeah. Hoped you liked it! Sk8 is out! Happy Halloween btw. 👻 🎃