I Hate Surprises

Bakugou's P.O.V
"Deku is a villain."

"Oh Midoriya is a villain. Well ok that's not bad that's... HOLY FUCK!? HE'S A WHAT? NAH, YOU'RE LYING?" Eijiro springs up and starts yelling.

"See I told you. That's why I was panicking. Fuck, when I see that damn nerd I'm gonna kill him." I huff.

"HOW THE FUCK DID YOU FIND OUT?!" He screams.

"Deku told me in a, well it was in a dream and he was weird, told me he was a villain. Then today in school he- I don't know but he made the same gesture and face in my dream." I say hesitantly, realizing the way I found out was really dumb. I rub my right hand up and down my left arm nervously.

"Katsuki, I know Midoriya's a dick, but are you absolutely sure? Like, could he just be annoying?" Eijiro asks slowly pacing around in a circle.

"Yeah I know how crazy this sounds, but if you were there- in my dream- if you felt the way I did... I just know, alright?" I pause right before finishing my sentence to close my eyes and stand still to calm my nerves. I feel a hand on my right shoulder and I jump a little, startled by the sudden touch. My eyes snap open and I meet Eijiro's soft gaze.

"Hey, I could never doubt you. If you say he's a villain, then I believe you. I do have to say that others most likely won't though." Eijiro says. I move my eyes to the side and glare.

"I know. Everyone would take Deku's side." I sigh angrily and move away from Eijiro's hand. "That's why I need you to warn people." I say, while locking eyes with him.

"...What?" Eijiro questions confusedly and a little bit uncomfortably. I grab his hands.

"You have so many friends that would entrust you with their lives! I'm sure if you told them, they'd believe you! I know Deku isn't in UA for education, he's probably here for information about all of us." I snarl at the last bit in disapproval.

"But- I- ha I don't know Katsuki, I mean of course we don't want our friends to be in danger, but couldn't we just tell All Might, or Aizawa? Ah- Principal Nezu?!" Eijiro panicky asks. I shake my head.

"Do you really think that they don't favor that nerd? I bet that was his plan, to gain their favor and rise up in ranks. All just to betray us." I harshly say. I make eye contact with Eijiro and tilt my head. "C'mon, we don't want people getting hurt because of us, right?" He side eyes me.

"Mm... fine. Alright, okokok okay. I'll tell some of the people we can really trust. But I don't think I can tell people like Iida, Ochako, or Todoroki. They'd hear it and dismiss it immediately." Eijiro finally spits out.

"Right... who are you gonna tell?" I ask, slightly interested in who he will be telling. He smiles widely.

"The best goddamn people I've ever met." Eijiro says while pulling out his phone.

"Are you inviting them to come here after school?" I question, trying to get a peek at Eijiro's phone. He quickly flashes his phone away.

"Nope! I'm saying that it's urgent and I need them to come now." Eijiro states and places his phone back in his pocket.

"Who's coming?" I angrily huff out. It's not great not knowing who's coming into your house.

"It's a surprise!" He beams.

"Ugh. Whatever." I say in defeat while plopping down on my couch. Ejiro laughs and joins me.

(Insert SpongeBob voice)
A few moments later...

After I finally got into a comfortable position, a loud and obnoxious sound hits the front door. Followed by the noise was a muffled, "Ah- ow." I feel like I recognized the voice.

Eijiro springs up and bounded over to the door. I follow him, slightly behind. He swings it open and there I see them. I face palm myself. Oh god.

"KIRISHIMA YOU BETTER TELL ME WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG YOUNG MAN!" Ashido yells as she storms in hitting Eijiro chest. "You gave me a heart attack, Kaminari almost died. Sero had to tie him up to get him to stop screaming. Oh and don't get me started on Jirou."

"I knew I could count on you guys!" Eijiro says, backing up to let them all in. As they entered, I saw that Kaminari was indeed freaking out and rubbing his forehead (from hitting the door if you didn't put two and two together), Sero was guiding him, and Jirou looked like she was gonna kill someone.

"Hey, who's house is this?" Jirou asked.

"You didn't even tell them what house they were going to, but you gave them my address?" I huff out. Their heads snap over to look at me.

"Bakugou? What are you- wait this is your house?" Sero scratches his head as he speaks.

"Well duh." I say and turn towards the living room, looking back when I notice they're not following. "You comin or not?"

They all follow and fill in the chairs. Eijiro decides to sit on the floor next to my seat. I look down at him and glare.

"Surprise." He smiles sheepishly. I roll my eyes.

"I hate surprises." I sneer. Ejiro nervously rubs his hands. He looks so anxious that he was making me feel awkward. I sigh and pat his head. He looks up and opens a big smile.

"Alright, alright enough P.D.A! I don't need to see that." Kaminari says while fake dying. Sero and Ashido laugh, and Jirou, who's sitting next to him, punches Kaminari in the arm.

"Haha you're just jealous that I have a boyfriend and you don't~" Eijiro laughs as he stands.

"Yeah lets just go with that." Jirou says.

"Wanna tell us why we're here Kirishima?" Ashido asks.

"Uh yeah sure. But uh I think we should strengthen our bond as friends first." Eijiro says as he walks into the middle of the living room and sits.

We all (besides Kirishima) look equally confused. He pats the floor beside him, and we all sit down on the floor in a circle. Me next to Eijiro, then next to me Sero, then Kaminari, then Jirou, and on the other side of Eijiro was Ashido.

"Anyone know how to make a friendship stronger?" Eijiro asks.

"We should play a game!" Sero suggests.

"Ooh ok then truth or dare!" Kaminari yells excitedly. Jirou and I both groan while the rest happily agree.

"Ejiro, why are we doing this?" I whined. He laughed and patted my shoulder.

"C'mon it'll be fun!" Eijiro persuades. I cross my arms and glare at the ground, making it very obvious I'm not happy. Eijiro leans over and whispers, "This is the easiest way to see if we can tell them. Trust me like I trust you."

I sigh. "Fine, lets just get this over with." I push his face away and cross my arms again.

"Omg omg omfg see Jirou I told you! I fucking said Bakugou could be cute!" Ashido says while shaking Jirou back and forth.

"I mean yeah it was pretty cute, now please let go you're hurting my brain." Jirou says going limp.

"The fuck? I'm note cute! What the hell is wrong with you guys" I spat. They all laugh and Kaminari nods along with my statement.

"You got that right!" He laughs. I hold back a laugh, but a little chuckle slips out.

"You better watch your mouth. You are currently inside my house. If ya hadn't noticed, you dunce." They all laugh again. A small smile creeps onto my face as I forget about the horrors I learned about today.

What's up my dudes? Ayy ya boi Sk8 here. So, updates. That's a nice thing. And the cliche truth or dare, but not yet. Sorry if it's too cliche lol. I struggled on the ending part and how to cut it off. Sorry for the big gaps in between updates. Sk8's outie! Until next time!