Truth or Dare

Some of y'all are in the comments like "Ah Deku is gonna kill everyone ahh" but like c'mon it's Deku what can he do- (insert cutting sound) Apparently that I am now dead oh no ahhhhh. Hehe. Sorry I was bored anyway onto the story!

Bakugou's P.O.V.
After everyone stopped laughing Sero decided that he was gonna start the game.

"Alrighty! Who shall be my victim here?" Sero dramatically says with a low voice while swaying his arms in front of him. He then scans the circle and locks eyes with Mina. "Ahah! You fine madam! Truth or dare, if you dare?"

Mina giggles, then lowers her voice to play along with Sero. "I will pick dare kind gentleman!"

"Ooh how direct. Ok enough with that!" Sero drops his accent. "I dare you... to slap the prettiest person in this room! Therefor giving them a complement, but also making the rest of the group feel better!"

Mina smiles. She slowly looks to each one of us. She then closes her eyes and laughs. "You fool. You have given me too much power! Ha you thought-" Mina speaks but then cutting herself off with a slap to the face. "I AM THE PRETTIEST HERE!"

"Aw c'mon! That's a cop out!" Kaminari whines.

"No it's not, it's just facts. Deal with it ugly." Mina huffs. Everyone laughs except for Kaminari who keeps saying Ugly? I'm ugly?

"Okay! Hmm." Mina rubs her chin like she's rubbing a beard. "Kirishima I choose you!"

"Oh uhm truth?" He sheepishly replies.

"When did you start liking Bakugou?" Mina asks while raising her eyebrows and smiling. Sero starts Ohh-ing to make it seem like it's a big deal.

"Well, I think the first time I noticed I was attracted to him was when we were fighting together for the first time. He just seemed so strong and confident." Eijiro says while rubbing his neck. The others laugh.

"Only you could say he's confident and not full of himself!" Laughs Sero.

"Oh really? Would you like to talk about me right now, you walking tape dispenser?" I say with a snarl and raising an eyebrow as if to challenge him.

"Not if you want to fight me." He says while using Mina as a shield.

"I'm only joking you loser." I laugh.

"Oh hehe." Sero nervously laughs then forcefully laughs when Mina tickles him so he'd let go of her. We all laugh again. It's fun seeing everyone together like this. I don't usually get to do these type of things.

"You didn't actually answer the question Kirishima." Jirou pointed out.

"Did I not?" Eijiro asks.

"No! It was 'When did you start liking him', not when did you think he was hot!" Jirou laughs.

"Hmm, I realized I liked him when we were hanging out at school after everyone had left in freshman year. I finally got him to laugh a genuine laugh and- and I just knew." Eijiro says while smiling at the ground. I blush a little, but not too noticeably, and turn my head away from him.

"Aww! That's so adorable!" Mina says while shaking her hand up side to side.

"Ok, now. Jirou! Truth or dare?" Eijiro asks.

"Uhm truth I guess."

"Do you have a crush on anyone and if so tell us." Ejiro says.

"Well I mean it's not really a crush just sort of like- like a friendship thing really!" Jirou laughs nervously.

"Tell us tell us tell us!" Sero, Mina, and Kaminari chant.

"Oh alright! Jeez it's- it's  Yaoyorozu." Jirou says covering her face. Our jaws drop.

"Woah seriously??" Kaminari asks. Jirou rapidly nods her head. We all sit and stare at her. Jirou opens her eyes.

"What? You can't sit there and tell me she's not beautiful!" Jirou spits out.

"Well I mean that's a given." Sero says. "We just didn't expect you to say her."

"Who did you think I'd say?" Jirou curiously asks.

"Kaminari." Sero, Eijiro, and Mina all say in unison.

"What? Him? No way we already dated!" She says while waving a hand of dismissal. Kaminari laughed.

"Yeah guys what the hell?" Kaminari says.

"Wait you guys dated?" Sero asks.

"Yeah I mean it was sophomore year and we didn't want anyone to know about it." Kaminari says.

"But you two flirt all the time!" Mina justifies.

"Yeah but like who doesn't in this group?" Jirou asks while laughing.

"You got us there." Sero says.

"Anyway, moving on." Jirou says. "Bakugou."

I spring up. To be honest I didn't expect to be called on. "Dare." I say with no hesitation, but also without thinking about who I'm with.

"Ooh you were ready for that huh? Well I dare you..." Jirou looks to Mina for help.

"She dares you to say something sweet about all of us!" Mina cuts in. I scrunch my eyes.

"Seriously?" I ask.

"Yep! Now go on." Jirou states.

"Alright uh. Sero, you have one of the most useful quirks in class 1-A. Mina, you annoyingly hang around people until you force them to be your friend, which is a cool thing."

"Thank you." She says while puffing her pink hair.

"Kaminari you may seem like an idiot, but you are actually really good at knowing random things about everyone which points me to the conclusion that you listen to people often. And Jirou is amazing at singing and playing instruments."

"How would you know that?" Jirou asks.

"I heard you singing in the classroom one morning." I say bluntly. Her face heats up and she mumbles a thanks.

"That was very cute and nice Bakugou, but you still need to do Kirishima." Mina persistently says.

"Calm down I was getting to him. Eijiro is- he's the best person to walk in my life and stay. He stays even with my rough personality and mood swings. He understands me and that's one of the hardest things to do. He's nice to me even when I'm rude to him and he trusts me. And I respect him for that." I says while tracing the pattern of the rug I'm sitting on. It goes silent for a while so I look up. Eijiro is smiling and everyone is staring at me.

"What?" I ask.

"Nothing!" Mina says. "I didn't think you'd be so genuine."

"Yep." I say. "Well then I guess it's my turn." I look at Eijiro and slowly lean over to him. "Can we tell them?" I whisper in his ear. He nods.

Well this is one hell of a way to darken the mood.

Alrighty! We are done with this chapter! Did you expect Jirou to say Momo? I bet you didn't! Anyway Sk8 didn't feel like writing so they didn't and now feel bad. Please forgive me! I know some of you care about when updates come out, it's just so hard to write ahhhh. Thanks for reading Sk8 is out of da house!