Part 4- The Next Morning

After a long night, you awaken late in the morning. Rolling over, you realise Wanda is no longer in your bed.
You get up putting on underwear and an over sized T-shirt. Your apartment is open planned so you can see the whole place from your bedroom door, you scan around the room and notice she isn't there.

Wanda's POV-
What a night, I thought as I started walking towards the avengers tower. That girl was something different and I could feel it in every part of my body that she was someone I had to see again.
The feelings she gave me was something I have never felt before in my life, although it was supposed to a be one night stand, I couldn't help but smile when I thought about her.

Heading back into the tower would be daunting, my phone had been off the charts with messages and missed calls asking where I was.
I simply replied, I'm coming back now.
I walked through the doors and saw Natasha waiting for me. I liked Nat because she didn't hide how she feeling, she was always truthful to me so I knew this wasn't going to be fun.

Nat- I thought you were dead, after that mission yesterday, all we asked was for everyone to keep a low profile and not cause any trouble. But hey, I suppose that doesn't apply to you
Wanda- I'm sorry Nat, it won't happen again.
I can't keep myself from smiling as I try to walk past her, Nat doesn't miss anything so she knew something was up as I felt her grab my wrist.
Nat- why are you so happy? Oh my god Wanda, did you get laid?
I just nod and smile at the thought of Sonny again, she fills my mind with smiles and joy like I'm a little child all over again.
Nat- you are telling me everything, let's go.

Y/N's POV-
It's been a long morning already, my head pounding after the amount I drank but thoughts filling my head of Wanda. She was something special and she made me feel a way I didn't think possible.

To ease my mind, I headed out for a run. It wasn't long but around the park a few times. It was a warm day but I knew I needed to keep going after the night before.
After an hour or so, I headed back to my apartment to find a note slipped under my door.
Picking it up, I soon realised it was from her. She'd come back and left this for me.
I opened the note and read it

Note:
Y/N
Last night was special and unforgettable in many ways. Here's my number in case you want to get another drink.
Wanda

You look down and smile at the note
Y/N's thoughts- thank god, she enjoyed last night as much as I did.
You grab your phone out of your pocket and dial her number, after a few rings, she answers.