Part 13- The Fight

My heart is pounding, I didn't know how Wanda was going to take this and I didn't want to tell her. I understand why Nat needed to know and she vouched for me to the others.
They explained the mission to me and how they wanted it to play out.
Y/N- so you want me to say I'm on Hydra's side like usual and then actually help you?
Tony- that's exactly what we are saying
Y/N- okay, I'll follow everything Hydra have given me and I'll see you all there tomorrow. Just please don't give anyone a chance to kill you because they will

I walk out the meeting room without anyone saying a word. I teleport myself back home and get changed. I knew how important tomorrow was but I just couldn't get my mind from thinking about Wanda. I knew I had to protect her from them tomorrow as she has history with them but I couldn't make it obvious who I was. After all, I planned on leaving forever once this mission was done.

It's the next morning and I'm all ready for the mission. I check my phone to see a message from Wanda.
Wanda- hey babe, I've got a meeting out of town for a couple days. I'll see you when I'm back xx
Y/N- that's okay hun, I hope you're feeling better about work. I'll miss you xx
She was good at this lying thing, I never really suspected anything and now it makes me realise how normal it's become for me to lie.

I arrive at the mission area and see the Avengers in mid battle already.
Strucker- glad you could join us agent. They are powerful and have the upper hand. I need you to take down the witch and the God early.
Y/N- understood Sir. Are you staying up here or leaving?
Strucker- I'll be here, comms are ready so await further instructions
I take the comms piece from him and attach to my suit like usual. I teleport down in front of the Avengers and the plan starts to take shape.

Y/N- ah what a lovely day, the metallic smell in the air. Refreshing, isn't it?
Romanoff- I've had enough of you now
Wanda- back off, she's mine.
Y/N- oh I must say, I've never met you before. You are one gorgeous witch
Wanda- I'm Wanda but you don't get to know me or talk to me.
The plan was for Wanda to "knock me out" and then them to take over the base. I just had to follow it but I knew it wasn't going to be that easy.

Wanda starts to manipulate energy creating balls of power, she throws them at me and I try to avoid them as best as I can. I focus and create multiple of me making it hard for her to know which is the real me.
She rises from the ground, floating in the air, pulling rock from the ground and throws it at me. The rock sends me flying across the floor, pain roaring through my body. I try to sit up but the pain is too much for me.
Wanda- that's for hurting my friends, now pretend you are injured and stay there
Y/N- no pretending needed here

The avengers head towards Strucker but Nat stays with you.
Nat- when she finds out who you are, she is going to hate herself
Y/N- maybe she won't kill me then

I switch my comms and take one that links to the avengers
Cap- we need help up here. Unleash the secret weapon Nat
Nat- looks like you are up
Y/N- I'll try my best.

Running up the stairs, I see Wanda under pressure from guards but she's dealing with it. Thor is summoning lightning whilst Clint is shooting as many people as possible.
Cap and Iron Man are searching for Strucker and his plans.
Y/N- go help Cap, it's time I do something I haven't in a while
Nat- don't kill my people, I'm trusting you here