Part 9- The Bedroom

Spice Warning!
I've got her in the bedroom and I close the door behind me
She comes over and pushes me against the door, her hand up against my throat slightly choking me
Wanda- I'm going to be in charge tonight, you will do everything I say and not say a word unless told to. Understand?
I just nod, I cannot form any words because of what she is doing to me. The dominance is mind blowing and such a turn on.

Wanda starts to unbutton my shirt as I look her in the eyes.
Wanda- you are mine and only mine. No other person can touch you the way I do and no other person can fuck you the way I'm going to.
I gulp being completely flustered, this dominance is not something I ever expected but it's everything I've ever wanted.

Wanda runs her hand down your chest and smiles before she starts kissing your cheek. She nibbles at your ear and kisses down your neck.
Your shirt is on the floor as she unzips your trousers letting them drop. Her hand stroking your underwear line as you bite your lip

Wanda- do you like that Y/N? Does the thought of my fingers inside of you turn you on?
Y/N- yes
Wanda- good

She grabs my waist and spins us around pushing me onto the bed, she walks over and sits on my lap. Kissing down my neck and towards my boob, leaving marks all over but I didn't care.
My hands start to venture onto her body but she pushes them away
Wanda- you don't get to touch me unless I tell you too
I nod and then she nudges me so I'm now laying down on the bed. Her hands interlock with mine as she lifts them above my head.

Kissing down my stomach was her favourite thing to do, she loved the abs more than I did. She gets to my underwear and starts pulling at them with her teeth, gently easing them down.
Wanda- you are so fucking wet
Quickly, she thrusts two fingers into you causing a loud moan. Her thumb rubbing over you and her fingers hitting the spot every time.
Wanda- god, you are so tight around my fingers. Maybe I should take this up another level....
She bites her lip as she starts to slip another finger in
Y/N- oh fuck
Wanda- your pussy is so perfect

Wanda acts quickly as she finishes you.
You lay there breathing heavy as she lays next to you.
Y/N- you are all mine now
You roll over and straddle her, smiling as you do so.
You start kissing her and she fights for dominance but she gives in as you slip your tongue into her mouth.
You pull away
Y/N- touch yourself Wanda
You guide her hand down as she starts to do so
Y/N- I want you to remember, every time you touch yourself, that pussy is mine. No one else can touch it except me. When you touch yourself, think of me and everything I could do to you.

You pull her hand back
Y/N- look how wet I can make you
You lean closer and suck the liquid off her fingers as she moans again
Y/N- louder Wanda, I want everyone to know that you are mine

Your fingers slip into her and she gasps in pleasure. Your fingers working quick on her as she leans into you biting your shoulder.
Wanda- I'm so close.... keep going... Don't stop!
You pull your fingers out and lick your lips
Moving down and pulling away her underwear, your tongue start hitting the right spot
Wanda- OH FUCK, JESUS CHRIST Y/N
Her hand gripping your hair as she pushes you further into her.
She finishes as you lick your lips again.

Wanda- fucking hell Y/N, I was hoping you'd be good but that was something else
Y/N- we make a great sex team Wanda, did you mean it though? Like I'm not seeing anyone else and I have no interest either but you want me to be only yours?
Wanda- I do Y/N, I don't want to imagine how I'd feel if I didn't have you all to myself. Not for just sex but for everything
Y/N- what are you saying Wanda?