Part 5- Date Night

Wanda- Hello?
Y/N- hey Wanda, it's Y/n
Wanda- Y/N?
Y/N- or as you called me, Sonny
Wanda- oh my god, I'm so sorry
Y/N- don't worry about it, I'm used to be called Sonny now so it's not a problem
I thought you'd be here when I woke up this morning, I hope I didn't scare you away?
Wanda- you couldn't scare me away, that's why I gave you my number. I was hoping I'd hear from you but I wasn't expecting it to be so quick

I could sense how nervous she was on the phone and I felt it too. Butterflies in my stomach causing me to stutter my words but I just couldn't stop talking.

Y/N- so I was thinking, maybe we could grab dinner if you are interested?
Wanda- well I'm free tonight if you are
Y/N- yeah I am
Wanda- I'll get everything ready, I'll pick you up at 7
Y/N- sounds good, casual or smart?
Wanda- let's keep it casual, easier to take off that way

There is was, that feeling all over again. I couldn't shake the fact she had dug her way into my mind and she wasn't letting go anytime soon.

I spent the afternoon preparing for my next mission, wanting to be ready in case I didn't have time the next morning, hoping it was going to be a night of enjoyment.
It's 5 o'clock so I jump in the shower and start getting ready. I wanted to look my best so I could impress her but I knew I couldn't look too good because she's gorgeous so she was always going to look better than me.
I spend an hour picking out an outfit but decide on skinny blue jeans, a white T-shirt and then a checkered shirt over the top. I put on my white Nikes and start drying my hair.

It's now 7 o'clock and there's a knock at the door, I head over and shes stood there smiling at me.
Y/N- sorry, do I know you?
I smirk and bite my lip
Wanda- I'm pretty sure I'm the one who gave you the best sex of your life
Y/N- oh yeah, I think I'm gonna need a reminder
I can see her moving towards me, her hand wrapping around my waist pulling me slowly towards her. Her other hand resting on my chin lifting it up to her lips, the kiss was gentle and perfect at the same time.

Wanda- come on then Sonny, we've got a dinner to get too.
She took my hand and we left my apartment heading down to her car. She opened the door for me as I slid into the front seat.
Y/N- so where are we going?
Wanda- that's a surprise Sonny
I relax into the front seat and can feel her move her hand across to rest in on my leg.
I look over and see her smirking so I take her hand and slowly move it up my leg so it's now on the inside of my thigh. Her cheeks start getting red.
Y/N- let's focus on driving hun, I don't want to crash.
Wanda- it's hard not to think about ripping your clothes off right now
Y/N- damn Wanda, at least take a girl to dinner first

We finally arrived at our venue and she came round to open the door again while she offered her hand to me. I gracefully accepted and stepped out the car to see a beautifully lit table with the waves gently rippling in the background.
Y/N- wow, this is incredible
Wanda- I wanted to impress you

A couple hours pass and you've eaten your main meal, the dessert menu arrives when Wanda gets a phone call. I can see her looking at debating whether to answer or not.
Y/N- you should answer that if it's important, I'm not going anywhere
Wanda jumps up and answers the phone, I can't hear what she is saying but she doesn't look too happy about it.
Wanda- I am so sorry Y/N but I've been called into work. I've got an urm emergency meeting to attend, let me get some money and...
Y/N- hey slow down, I've got the bill covered. I'll grab a taxi home so don't worry about that. It looked important so you should really go.
She comes over and kisses your lips, smiling as she pulls away. Realising how late she was going to be, she headed back to her car.

I sat there wishing the night was going to be longer but it was perfect, the conversations were great and the way she held herself was incredible.
I pay for the meal and start to head home when a car pulls up beside me.

???- Stevenson, you are needed urgently. Strucker will explain everything when you get there.