2. Drunk

After they drank the whole bottle they descidied to play truh ot dare.

"Soo Danny truth or dare?" Drew asked him.

"Dare i gueess lets just buy more alcohol." Danny whined.

"No dude you had enough i dont want you to get sick." Kurtis said drunkly while leaning on to Danny.

"since when do you care if i get sick." Danny questioned.

Kurtis didnt hear him and just stared at the beautiful ceiling. It was painted white with scateres of black on it and little stars that glow in the dark. It was very well and very recently painted tthat was obvious. Honestly if he could Kurtis would gladly lick the ceiling cuz it looked edible.

"Anyway.. i dddare you to never talk yo kuryis again." drew said as he fell down on his head from his sitting position. he said that cuz he was jealous if we haven't astablished that already.

The two didnt hear him tho. Kurtis was still staring at the crunchy ceiling and Fanny was looking for more alcoohol. Drew got up and walked next to kurtis.

"what are you even doing." He asked.

"Its so beautiful drew how did you get it to be like that." Kurt said not taking his eyeses from the ceiling.

"I- I had a beautiful inspiration." Drew said debating weather or not to tell him.

"Oh wow.. i bet danny was youre inspiration cuz he definitely looks like this ceiling.. so amazing" Kurtis continued.

"Yea- no not danny. it was kinda you." Drew afmited quitly.

"Oh" Kurtis simply said. Drew wansnt sure of he even heard him so he just got up and left.

Danny didnt find more alcohol instead he just sat in the corner staring at drew.

'he'll never like me.. i see the way he looks at kurtis. im doomed.' Dnany thougjt.

Drew felt kinda bad for danny sitting all alone so he sat next to him and left kurtis with the ceiling.

"Hey man are you okay?" Drew asked his friend.

"If someone you loved loves someone else would ypu be okay??" Danny kinda snapped.

"Its okay man i know what its like.." Drew said referring to Kurtis. He grabed danny's hamd in a comforting and friendly way but danny seemed to think more of it.

They smiled at each other but both with different intentions. Danny tried leaning in and kissing drew cuz he thought fhat drew finally loved him but the slap he got was saying otherwise.

Drew slappinh danny kinda jolted kurtis out of his ceiling coma and he entered the world of the living once again.

"Did you just slap him what the fuckman" kurtis kinda yelled at drew.

"HE WAS TRYING TO KISS ME." drew derended.

"WELL YOU INSINUATED IT" dnany said.

"well uh- good luck you two" kurtis said disappointed and heartbroken. He loved danny.

"Kurtis wait-" Drew said.

"LISTEN ITS NOT MY FAULT YOU'RE LIKE IN LOVE WITH KURTIS YOU JUST DONT HAVE TO SLAP MS" danny finally yelled cuz he saw blood on his face somehow.

drew froze. he was an iceberg.

after that some shit went down that i will make up tomorrow.

A/N good fucking night i think this story is starting to make sense j dont like that