5. wolf attack

since lockdown was a thing they couldn't really go anywhere but staying in the house was way to boring.

"We should go to my grandads old farm no one lives there and we can walk around freely cuz there's no people." Kurtis proposed and they thought about it.

I mean it was better than staying at drews apartment. They cant go back home caouse their wives left them so they have no home.

"I mean i guess." Danny said.

"Im down honestly we've got nothing better to do." Drew said excitedly. he loved the country side and so did kurtis. Danny didn't mind he just didn't care.

"alright lets pack up." Kurtis said.

"Its 2am.?" danny yawned

"I dont care pack the fuck up we're going." Drew said pulling out his luggage that's already packed. he had it ready if anything like this ever happened.

"i dont need anything ill just use your stuff " danny said and got his car keys and they all left to the farm.

after hours of drivibg5 they arrived. the cows were very happy.

kurtis remembered that no one lived ghere and they didnt have the keys so they jusy broke down the door.

"Alright make yourself at home guys ill go milk a cow" kustis sad and put on his cowboy outfit. Drew admired him.

"Uh- i can help you?" drew kinda asked.

"nah just find some chickens and pull eggs out of them." kurtis said walking out.

"I dont think that's how it works-" danny started confused byt kurtis just slammed the door and left.

"Yea imma go milk the chickens."'Drew left too.

"Drew you cant-" Drew slammed the door.

"We're these idiots ever on a farm?" danny questioned himself. He grew up basically on his grandparents farm but they mistirously disappeared after the mailman put a spell on them. guess they didnt pay for the mail.

The farm was next to a forest tho so as the night came by it was scarier and kurtis and drew didnt return yet. danny was scared and worried, but also jelouss. who know what they would be doing alone?

"KURTISS WHERE ARE YOU?!" drew screamed through the backyard.

"IM IN THE BARN STOP SCREAMING" kurtis yelled.

"oh hi okay lets go back its dar-" drew stared but he got caught off by wolves howling.

"what the-" drew continued

"shhh shut up" kurts said pulling drew behind him in a corner. the barn was very open and you couldn't close anything without making mucj noise. plus even if you did anyone could easily get in so their best bet was to hide.

Drew felt butterflies when kurtis pulled him behind and kept his hand over him.

the wolves howled again. this time closer, and they heard pawsteps around them.

"Kutis we got to go danny is-" drew started but kurtis turned around and put his hand over drews mouth.

"Danny's in the house he's gonna be safe just be quiet and we'll get out fine." Kurtis whispered. now they were a lot closer than before considering Kurtis turned around.

Drew nodded and they sat yhere in silence. one of the wolves was veryy close and was sniffing aroun. Drew got scared and instinctively grabbed Kurtis' hand. He didn't protest tho and just squeezed drews hand a bit for reassurance.

The wolf was getting closer and closer. soon enough they could see it standing right in front of them growling and barking.

They thought this was it. they held hands and got close to each other as much as they could out off fear and kind of accepted their deaths. Drew wanted to tell kurtis everything cuz there was nothing to lose, meanwhile Kurtis was regretting never telling danny anything. now he'll never get the chance.

"Kurtis i have to tell you somet-" Drew started bute was caught of by someone screaming and waving around with a big ass shovel smacking everything around him. It was Danny.

"GET AWAY FROM MY FRIENDS STUPID FUCKING FLEA BAGS" danny yelled swinging around. That seemed to confuse and scare the wolves so they ran.

Kurtis and Drew got up from their corner, still shaken up.

"Drew are you okay?" Danny asked coming up to drew and checking up on him while kurtis was hust kinda standing there. its an underestimation to say his heart was broken.

"Kurtis!" Danny said suddenly and hugged him. He didnt hug drew tho, only kurtis. so what could this mean. Kurt hesitated but hugged back, glad to be at least involved in the little reunion.

"Lets go inside before they come back." Kurtis said and they returned to the house.

A/N im running out of ideas why cant i be creative tf. i dont even know where ik going with this i hope yall rock with poly relationships cuz i think this is where its gonna go? cant wait to see lil nas x in hell tho, that poll be looking thiccc