8. getting home (filler kinda)

Danny looked around scared while holding kurtis by the wrist so he doesn't wander off. Sure he may have understood him but it doesn't mean kurtis is totally fine and sober now.

"Oh theres my friend!" kurtis said pointing at a random spot next to them.

"Kurtis there's no one there lets go find drew." Danny sighed. at this point he couldn't hold in his tears anymore. He didnt really care that someone could see him cry, drew was gone and kurtis was too fucked up to notice.

Honestly danny was terrified. he was all alone once again and he didnt know what to do. He had to be fast to find drew but kurtis would slow him down, but he could never leave him alone.

Unless..

"Hey kurt why dont you sit here and catch up with your friend it looks liek you guys haven't seen eachother in a while." Danny smiled and sat Kurtis down on a log next to their path.

"Yea we should. Go find drew we'll wait for you here." Kurtis said and looked at the empty space next to him and started talking to it.

Danny ran into the forest like part of the path and yelled drews name. He was no where to be seen. He called him a bunch of times but on one picked up.

'Shit i've been running around for like 20 minutes who knows if kurtis is still back there? and what if drew's hurt?' Danny thought to himself.

He started crying even more and knelt down on the forest floor. He was all alone and couldn't help them. he felt useless and scared. but most of all worried for his friends.

"Danny?" a voice snapped him out of his breakdown. It was Kurtis.

"Kurt? How did you even find me?" Danny asked wiping his tears quickly.

"Oh i was just walking around i didn't mean to find you." Kurtis shrugged his shoulders and sat down next to danny. He knew danny's been crying but he didn't want to make it a big deal.

"We're gonna find drew.. And if it makes you feel any better im starting to function again slowly." Kurtis smiled and patted dannys back.

"Yea now i can at least talk to you." Danny sighed, not quite knowing what to do.

"GUYS?!" they herd drew yell from behind them. danny sat up quickly and ran towards him.

"Jesus drew where were you??" Danny said looking at him and trying to figure out if he's hurt.

"WOLVES THERES WOLVES LETS GO HURRY UP." Kurtis yelled pointing in the distance.

"KURTIS THERES NOTHING THERE I CAME FROM THAT DIRECTION." drew yelled at him.

"Yea maybe but lets just go since wolves could actually be somewhere here." Danny said draging them both by the hand.

After a while they reached the backyard of the house yhey we're staying in.

"Danny am i gonna die." Kurtis asked after a while of walking, remembering everything he took.

"No. You'll be fine just drink water and go to sleep we'll figure everything out in the morning." Danny said.

"I feel like death." drew sighed staring at the ground a bit more sober by now.

"And i feel like killing both of you." Danny somewhat yelled at them.

They entered the house and drew immediately crashed on the couch and fell asleep while kurtis started at him like he had never saw drew before in his life.

"Kurt are you okay now?" danny asked putting a hand on his shoulder.

"Yeaa im better but theres still funny colors going around the room." Kurtis said looking around.

"Okay yea just go to sleep." Danny led him to his bed and gave him a blanket.

"if you need anything wake me up please we still dont know what kind of side affects you might have." Danny said taking Kurtis' hand and sitting next to him on the bed.

"Mhmm" kurtis hummed sleeply and layed down.

"Goodnight buddy"

"Goodnmghd" kurtis mumbled.

Danny went to his room and laid down staring at the ceiling thinking about the events of tonight and his feelings towards his two friends.

Why do i have 100 reads. WhOo us reading this im literally experimenting how well i can write somethung only when drunk. i havent read/wrote any of this soberrr and until i fjnish it i wont. so keepbthat in mind lmaooo