6. Mail witches

"MAILLL" someone yelled which woke the three guys up.

Drew walled outside and picked up the newspapr but the maildude was still there.

"Can i help you..?" Drew asked sleeply cuz he just woke up.

"You guys are new here huh? " The mail man laughed. but then drew had a better look at the person. It was a mailwoman.

"oah yea ma'am we just kind moved in here just chillinggg and uh you know how farm likfe goess its just miliking chicken mowing the cows yea know-" drew stumbled on his words and talked a bunch of nonsense.

the girl was very pretty she had dark long hair and green eyes with a mail cap and uniform and a bag with white papers.

"Its okay sir" she chuckled and handed him the electric bill.

"oh no need to call me sir im dan- drew actually." Drew said. i guess all those jokes about him and danny being the same person finally got to him.

"Soo Dan or Drew?" she smiled.

"Drew. Danny is a friend uh he's here too." Drew laughed and shook her hadn.

"I look forward to seeing you guys more." She shook hus hand and left.

drew lingered on the poarch watching her leave and sighed. he thought he could maybe develop feelings for her and forget all about kurtis and that woudk be great. Although she kind of resembled him.

The green eyes and dark curly long hair and other fetures shs looked just like him.

'Guess i have a type huh' Drew thought.

"IS IT THE WOLVES?!?" danny ran into the living room with a gun in his pijamas looking scared for his life.

"Yea danny the wolves came up to the door and politely knocked on the door and greeted drew." Kurtis said sarcastically taking the gun away from danny.

Their hands touched and kurtis couldn't help but hesitate to pull away. They made eye contact and Danny swore that maybe he felt something too. maybe kurtis wasnt just competition, maybe he could finally understand why drew liked him so much.

"yea you better take that." danny mumbled and gave the gun to kurtis who yeeted it in the corner.

'i kinda always wanted to play russian roulette tho' kurtis thought even tho he didnt intend on doing it now nor did he have a revolver. it was hust a random thought.

"In otther news the mail woman is really cute guys" Drew said on purpose so he can see mainly Kurtis' reaction vut also kinda Danny's.

"We gotta mailwoman? that kindw dope dude." Kurtis said with a cocky smile while danny looked scared.

"No we cant have mail people. who gives a fuck about the mail ill make the electricity myselft and the water just dont bring the mail people." Danny kinda freaked out and inched closer to the gun that kurtis previously threw in the corner.

"Dude callm down ehats wrrong?" Kurtis asked gettig up from his chair and stepping in front od Danny.

"They're evil Kurtis. Drew dont ever speek to her again." Danny said with a demanding voice snd honestly both kurtis and drew found that attractive. even tho kurtis did like danny, drew didng really see him like that but ya never know.

"You're crazy man." Drew sighed and went upstairs.

Danny sat on the couch and stared into space. Kurtis sat next to him.

"Wanna talk about it?" Kurt asked but danny just stared into nothing. He loved his grandparents and when he lost them it was devastating. His parents weren't the best and his only source of happiness and a happy family whete the grandparents.

And he lost that way too soon. He didnt know weather to tell kurtis ot not.

Its not that he didnt trust him it was hust a sensitive topic that he would much rather discuss with drew but drew didjnt seem to care.

"Yea actually.." Danny sighed leaning back into the couch they were sitting on.

"I was like 12 when it happened. They just disappeared kurt. and later on the mailman admitted to hexing them with a spell. he was from this famous witch family named Kużiminskī. well that was their surname anyway." Danny explained.

Its an understatement to say kurtis was surprised. but he was always there for dsnny and he didnt wanna break that streak now.

"That's rough buddy." Kurtis said. "But im sure not all the mail people are from that family and they could be just normal. or are you just jealous..?"

"W-waht? jealous of who? Drew couldn't possibly find interest in that girl who ever she is. why would i be jealous of her??" Danny was quick to defend himself.

"I was thinking you would be jealous of drew but i see how it is i guess.." kurtis laughed awkwardly. Danny realized his slip up quickly. he knew there was no going back from that.

"Uh look kurtis i dont havw a thing for drew i was just-" Danny started again.

Kurtis grabbed his hand and lookwd at him. "Its okay. i get it. Drew's great and ill keep your secret of course. We are friends after all." He said but at the last part danny swore he could see sadness in kurtis' eyes, maybe even a begining of a tear.

"Im gonna go its getting late." kurtis sighed letting go of dannys hand and getting up.

Without thinking Danny grabbed his hand back, pulled him back on the couch and kissed him. Kurtis was shocked but quickly went along with it and kissed back. Neither of them knew what was going on but it felt right. at the same time it felt maybe even wrong.

Kurtis knew danny liked drew and danny felt bad for using kurtis, but he had never kissed a man before and now did seem like the chance.

That whole kiss make out thing lasted a while and when they did pull away they were both out of breath.

"Why would you- i- dont you like drew? wha-" kurtis startewd rambling confused.

"I do.. i jusst dont know what took ofer me. im sorry." Danny looked down disappointed in himself. he felt bad .

"its okay just lets not make this happen again. I'm going to bed rn good nigjt danny." Kurtis smiled at him then left.

Danny decided to stay on the couch fot the night he didnt feel like he deserved a bed.

A/N my mom hates me this is my obly escape along with vodka witch a i obviously combine please be nice. my pronouns are she/her if anyone wanted to knowy