"Baby, I missed you." (Some nice fluff <3)

(Author Chan: Hey hey everyone!, sorry for not being so active with this story- I have been busy with school and i haven't had that much time to write but, i'm back now ^^, if you have any story ideas just place them here i'd be happy to write them out).

You haven't seen Kuroo after a big argument that the two of you have gotten into, it kind of annoyed you on the fact that he was your boyfriend and you guys would argue about such things. You felt as it there was a loss of connection in your relationship , though you wanted to fix all that tension really bad, you missed your messy haired rooster in your bed. Not even Kenma talks to you like he used to which is how you knew you had messed up, Kenma was the reason you two met in the first place.
       You let out a sigh as it's been almost a month since you two last conversed and it wasn't really the best type of conversations. Suddenly your phone started to buzz. (𝐵𝑢𝑧𝑧.. ) You looked over to your phone as you saw Kenma was actually texting you and the text read:
𝙷𝚎𝚢 (𝚈/𝙽) 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚐𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐? 𝙸𝚏 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚒𝚝'𝚊 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝙸 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚋𝚎 𝚊 𝚏𝚞𝚗 𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚊.
Your Reply:
Hey Kenma! i'd love to hangout, I need something to distract my mind from all the things going on.
     Moments later after you texted Kenma back you finally decided to shower and get ready as it's been your first time going outside in a while. A couple of minutes after you were at the parking lot of Kenmas house as you got out going up to his door getting ready to ring on it but, ironically for you he was just about to take out the trash as he opened the door and paused as he saw you.
"Hey.. (Y/N) why don't you go inside while i take out the trash?"
"Oh- okay !" You responded back with as you made your way to the living room of his house, little did you know Kenma was planning something he couldn't bare to see his two close friends slowly become distant i mean there love was inseparable. 
"Kenma i got all the drinks ready!!" you heard a voice echo around the living room which sounded really familiar though you didn't want to assume who it was. But, as you expected you were correct the male walked out into the living room in search for Kenma.
"Kenma where are yo-" Kuroo froze staring you directly in the eye.
"Chibi what are you doing here—"
You fell silent as you could barely breathe you were in a panic and you didn't know if you wanted to be angry or break down and cry.
"I was.. just leaving actually.." You stood up saying in a low tone as you were about to leave but Kenma than walked back into his home ironically perfect timing.
"I see you guys got my surprise welcome both of you.. now you two aren't allowed to leave until you make up."
Kuroo looked quite tense with the options as he knew what he did was wrong and he shouldn't have yelled at you the way that he did over something as childish as that.
"well it's not my fault someone has trust issues now is it?" You said with an attitude as Kuroo looked at you with some sort of raging anger but he managed to calm himself planting a weird smile on his face.
"Cmon Chibi i'm sure it'll be fun~" Kuroo wrapped his arms around your waist as you blushed looking at him though you were angry you have to admit you did miss the feeling of Kuroo being there with you in his arms but, that only caused for you to start crying out of no where..
Kenma on the other hand had left the area to give the two of you some alone time as you were crying now and Kuroo could tell what he needed to do as he held you closer to his chest.
"I'm right here hey.. don't cry so much it's going to be okay i'm not going anywhere anymore everything will be fine i promise.." Kuroo said while hugging you closer you could feel his heart was racing and he was quite in a panic though he wanted to make sure you felt better as he did still love you at the end of the day.
"Babe i'm so sorry please just.. come back.." Yous aid looking up into his eyes.
Kuroo then tilted his head as he lifted your sleeve up a bit and looked at the marks on your arms.
"You won't do this again right..?" Kuroo looked at you concerned as for you holding things in and just jumping to harmful conclusions was the reason that this all started. Though his words only made you cry even more than you already were.
"N-no i won't.. just forgive me dammit.." you said continuing to cry even more as you wanted Kuroos reassurance yet at the same time you wanted forgiveness from him aswell.
Kuroo sighed and nodded his head.
"Yes baby ill forgive just promise me to talk to me when you feel these kinds of ways because i need you here in my life.. you really had me worried and i don't know what id do if you were gone.." He looked at you playing with your hair as a smile formed on your face.
"I love you.."
"..."

"I love you more chibi.." Kuroo pressed his nose up on your teary face he didn't really care if the kiss would taste salty from it as he pressed his lips on yours kissing you slowly, you kissed back deeply as the kiss ended in a close cuddle between the two of you where you two didn't want to let eachother go. I guess you both can say it all ended in a happy ever after for you two..

end

Word count: 1,019
once again i am sorry for the lack of chapter writing a lot has been going on but i hope you enjoyed this chapter also i'm writing a new story soon so you should check it out when the first chapters written - Author