"I'm a what!?" (Fluff)

Word Count: 604
(Author Chan: This is a special chapter i got help from a friend with the idea i hope you guys enjoy it i'm sorry for the lack of updating this story!)

You woke up feeling quite sick in the morning. You remembered the last time you were sick and how Kuroo your boyfriend was quite upset over the fact that you went to school filling i'll. So, you decided to stay home.

——Time Skip to after school Kuroo running over to your house——

Kuroo would be at your door as he started to spam ring the door bell.
"coming!" you yelled out trying to get to the door as quick as you could.
You opened the door to see your rooster headed boyfriend.
"Chibi I was waiting all day for you at school is everything okay!?" He said with a worried expression on his face.
"yeah? why wouldn't I was feeling quite sick so I didn't go to school like you said you wouldn't want me to go if i felt sick.." You said looking at him hoping he'd calm down.
Kuroo would pull you in for a hug as he went to feel your forehead.
"hm, you don't have a fever you don't look pale and you aren't coughing. What's upsetting you then."

——Time Skip A couple of Days later you kept throwing up—-
You kept missing days after days of school as it became quite concerning to you so you decided to go to the hospital.
—-Time skip (again lmao)——
Dr: Have you tried taking a pregnancy test.
"Pregnancy test..?"
You thought yourself as you recalled the last couple of times you and kuroo had sex was pretty recent and you didn't use protection the last time.
By your facial expressions the Dr could tell that you haven't as she handed you a test smiling softly.
You went to the bathroom as you took the test. Your eyes widened as you saw the positive appear on the test.
"IM PREGNANT!?" You covered your mouth.
——Time Skip——
You were waiting for Kuroo to get to your house to check up on you like he normally has been doing for the past couple of days. The door opened as he ran in closing it behind him.
"You said it was important chibi?" He looked you in the eye. 
You froze in silence and in fear.
"Y-yeah i went to the doctor and i.." you fell silent.
"you..?" He looked at you concerned
"I'm pregnant..!" You closed your eyes looking away trying not to tear.
Kuroos eyes widened as he would look at you. 
You thought this'll be the end you thought he wouldn't want to help because you wouldn't want to abort the kid since not all people have opportunities like this.  You suddenly felt his arms wrap around yours.
"your pregnant with my baby.."  He said as his hand slowly went to your stomach as he let out a smile.
"y-yeah..!" you stuttered out.
"chibi.."
"yes baby.."
"Look at me."
you turned around as you turned to a kiss as your eyes shut tightly kissing Kuroo.
"I'm so happy." He smiled.
"b-but what about your future..!"
"it's our future now chibi~ i promise everything is okay. Unless you don't want the kid."
"i-i do!" you stuttered once more.
"Then we will do this together."
you smiled kissing him one more time tears slowly falling down your face.
"I love you so much Kuroo.." you whispered as more tears fell down.
"shh it's okay.. I love you more chibi ~"

(I know this was short but the end!)