"Happy Birthday Baby!" (Smut, fluff)Birthday Special!🥳🎊

Word Count:1,015

(Author-Chan:11/17/2020 Happy Birthday Kuroo! here's a special birthday one shot chapter.)

You'd be in your room on the phone with Kenma as Kuroo would ironically be stepping out the house.

"So, you're gonna distract him till 3 pm right Kenma?"you said excited to start decorating.

"Of course, anything for my bestfriends girlfriend." Kenma says.

"Great Thanks! i'll text ya when you can bring him back home." you hung up the phone smiling to yourself. {Time to start the decorating} you thought to yourself. You went from balloons to streamers to much more! by the time you finished all you had to do was wait for Kenma to somehow secretly get the cake while still being with Kuroo.

----Time skip to most of Kuroo's friends already being at the house and Kenma and Kuroo Just arrive at the area--

Kenma: we are here are you ready?

You: Yeah! just let me turn off the lights.

you shut the lights off and told everyone to stay silent.

Kuroo unlocked the door as he opened it and turned the lights on thinking you left the house.

"Surprise! everyone shouted out."

Kuroo stood there in shock as he looked at all the people looking back at you, he didn't really celebrate his birthday as much so this was quite shocking to him. You ran up to Kuroo giving him a kiss while the whole room sat in awe.

"Happy Birthday Baby~" You said smiling.

Kuroo hugged you tightly as he was very greatful of what you did for him.

"I love you so fucking much Chibi~" you saw tears slightly run down his face as he pulled you in for another intense kiss.

---Time skip mid party--

Most people would be drunk and dancing in the living room of the house. Kuroo only wanted one thing and it was to get his hands on you. He walked up to you as for you were standing in some corner watching the party go on.

"Chibi" Kuroo said.

"Yes baby?" You titled your head looking at him.

"I actually wanted something for my birthday.."

"And that is..?"

Kuroo suddenly grabbed you arm taking you to the guest room upstairs as he couldn't take it anymore. The party music was quite loud. Kuroo pinned you to the wall as he felt down each and every curve on your body, you started blushing even more focused on him.

"K-kuroo what are you..?" you stuttered.

"I want you Chibi..~ this'll make my birthday complete.." He smirked as he suddenly pressed his lips on yours slowly kissing you. You kissed back as your body started to feel quite tense.

Kuroo then pinned you more roughly onto the wall slipping his tongue in your mouth as you two started to have a deep makeout session.

--time skip a couple of minuets later--

You and Kuroo made your way to the bed without clothes on just the two of you bodies touching nothing bothering you. you were locked in a kiss with him as your legs slowly wrapped around his waist, Kuroo would be grinding his body quite roughly onto yours as grunts and groans came out his mouth.

You couldn't take the teasing he's been doing to you anymore.

"P-put it in me baby..~" you blurted out.

Kuroo pants looking you in the eye as a smirk grew on his face as he grabbed the tip of his member teasing you with it which got you to let out louder moans as kuroo wanted you to do so.

"What was that I couldn't hear you the music is too loud chibi..~ Kuroo said in his raspy deep voice.

"I-I.. I want it in me..!~"

"How bad Chibi..~?"

"Really fucking bad baby..~"

"That's what I wanted to hear.."

Kuroo suddenly pushed his member deep in you managing to make almost all of it go in as he started to thrust in you locking eyes with you. You moan loudly with each thrust as it was like music to hears ears. He then went down on your neck kissing at it leaving a couple of 'love marks' on your body as it was his way of "claiming whats his"

-- Time skip again😏👹--

You'd be ontop of kuroo moving your hips with his as you let out more moans but they were canceled out by the kiss that you two were locked in since the music was quite silent. Kuroo puts a hand on one of your breast as he messed with your nipple teasing you as he felt that you were close since you were tightening up against his member.

"K-kuroo I..-"

"Mhm.. let it out.. cum all over me.. you know you want to.." (😳)

You couldn't keep it in much longer as you let it out all over Kuroo's member as a smirk appeared on his face as he pulled out of you. He then got off the bed.

"come here.." he said his voice still really soft.

You nod crawling over to the edge of the bed.

"Open up~" He smirked.

You did as told opening your mouth.

Kuroo put his member in your mouth letting a grunt out smirking.

"Good girl..~" He grunted out. as he started to thrust in your mouth having you moan and gag and make other noises that just pleased Kuroo. he then started to quicken the speed.

"S-shit Chibi I-..~" He panted moaning out softly eventually letting out his load inside of your mouth as you shut your eyes shaking a bit swallowing it.

--Time skip to Kenma kicking everyone out the house and leaving as well 🏃🏻‍♀--

You and Kuroo would be cuddling as he smiled.

"Thank you for today babe it really made me happy to spend it with the people I care and more importantly you~"

You smiled." Anything for you babe"

Kuroo placed a kiss on your forehead as he then slowly fell asleep in your arms as you played with his hair eventually drifting to bed with a smile n your face.

(The end of this chapter!)

Happy Birthday Kuroo! 🥳🎊