Stormy Night Lovin~(Lemon)

Word Count: 835

(Author-Chan: Read at your own risk~ :) This is also my first story so I hope you enjoy!)

You are sitting on the couch as you hear the door open.

"I'm Home Chibi-Chan~" You heard the deep voiced male say to you.

That deep voiced male isn't any ordinary male it is in fact Tetsurō Kuroo. You have been dating him for a couple of months now after meeting him after school one day.

"Hey babe I missed you!" you say a bit more excited than usual.

You noticed that he'd be all wet wondering why as the answer came across right away when thunder stroke making a loud noise.

"Ah, I got caught in the rain walking Kenma home from practice but I didn't get too wet so I wont get sick if that's what you're worried about." He chuckled softly.

Little did the rooster head know that he wasn't the only thing that was wet. You have been thinking about him for hours patiently waiting for him to come back from practice.

Kuroo Noticed there was something up with you as he walked up to you slowly

"Chibi-Chan.. what's the matter you seem a bit tense.." He said as his voice got softer.

You shifted around as you knew exactly what that voice meant.

"B-baby it's nothing I swear-" you got cut off your sentence as Kuroo suddenly put his hand on your thigh rubbing it slightly.

You squirmed around on the couch biting your lip slightly as Kuroo smirked.

"That's what I thought Chibi-Chan..~" He whispered into your ear as he stood up walking towards the room.

"W-where are you going..?" You stuttered out as Kuroo chuckled looking back at you for a brief moment.

"I'm going to change out of these wet clothes, How about you meet me in the room right after I do~?"He paused for a moment smirking.

"Unless you're too scared too~" He said with that same soft yet deep voice you love.

"Trust me I'm not." You smirked biting you lip getting more aroused by everything going on.

---- Time Skip ----

You were sitting on the bed as Kuroo got on top of you and pinned you down, his hands pushing your arms down.

" Y/N I've been wanting to do this to you for so long.." He whispered into your ear as he slowly went down to your neck kissing it.

You felt his kisses touch your neck as he started sucking at it leaving a hickey there.

You finally let a moan out as Kuroo smirked, your moans and the sound of the rain falling down quickly outside was like music to his ears.

Kuroo then took your shirt and unstrapped your bra looking at your breast.

You were extremely insecure about them since they weren't like most girls that you'd see watching a porno.

Kuroo then put his hand on one of her breast smirking.

"They're beautiful Chibi-Chan.. there's nothing you should be worried about.." He then licked at your nipple sucking on your breast like a baby.

You let a loud moan out as you wrapped your arms around Kuroo's neck.

He slipped his pants and boxers off as he put his hand down slowly going down to your area as he rubbed at your clit then pressing his dick to your entrance.

"K-Kuroo..~!" You moaned out.

Kuroo smirked bringing his head back up to your face as he kisses you and you kiss back Passionately.

You slowly closed your eyes kissing back as Kuroo suddenly slipped his dick in you without telling you.

You moaned out loudly scratching onto Kuroo's back.

He grunted loudly starting to pound into your pussy wanting to hear more of your moans.

"Yes Chibi-Chan..~ don't stop.." He said in a raspy tired voice.

You were getting to your limit as you couldn't take it anymore.

"Kuroo..-" You moaned out

"Yes Y/N what is it..?" He said as he thrusted harder into you.

"I-i'm gonna..-!" Your sentence got cut off as you let all you're juices out on Kuroo's erected dick.

Kuroo smirked as he pulled out and cummed all over your body.

You panted Heavily as Kuroo laid down pulling you on top of him.

"Baby, we made a mess.." You said giggling still breathing heavily.

"We can shower in a moment if that really bothers you Chibi-Chan." he played with your hair.

"No it's fine we could wait.." you said looking at Kuroo kissing his cheek.

"Or we can have another round in the shower if you want..~" He chuckled.

You nudged him giggling.

"That's not funny." You said.

"I'm serious."

"No."

"Whatever you say.' He laughed kissing you're forehead continuing to play with your hair.

You yawned feeling sleepy as Kuroo kept you close to his chest.

A couple of minuets later you ended up falling asleep ontop of Kuroo as he'd be asleep aswell. As the rain poured down outside.

The End Of Chapter 1 I Hope You Enjoyed :D.