𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑢𝑒

*☆*――*☆*

*☆*――*☆*

"Are you sure, senpai" Yuji's voice tuned in, you sighed watching Iguchi, Sasaki, and Yuji, become serious to get an answer from a spirit. You took another sip of your (F/D), lazily putting your finger on the coin placed on the written on paper.

The tensed air subsided and then came in the cheery feeling "SPIRITS...SPIRITS...PLEASE REVEAL AN ANIMAL THAT THE SCHOOL COUNCIL PRESIDENT IS WEAKER THAN" you all chanted in unison. Your fingers started to move together as the coin spelled out "P....R....A....C" Yuji laughed "WHAT?! a fish?!" silently chuckling with the laughing with them. 

Suddenly the door slammed open and in yelled the noisy school council president "OCCULT CLUB!" he pushed his glasses up, sighing while laying your head on the table. Watching them bicker back and forth was amusing to you, the track field coach appeared, challenging Yuji on the field. "Say no more! I accept, c'mon Y/N" Yuji spoke seriously, getting up from your chair you followed them out to the field. 

'I'm only here for moral support' your thought, with a sleepy look on your face.

On the field were some students apart of the track, Mr. Takagi threw the ball fourteen meters, "waa! that's (Y/N) do you think I got a shot with her?" hearing whispers in different directions "Of course not dude look at her" it was finally Yuji's turn. You knew Yuji was strong and fast, but it always shocked you, Yuji reeled his left arm back through the ball with brute force. The ball landed 30 meters, you can hear gasps and shocking sounds, as expected the coach stood there frozen in shock. 

Yuji looked over to you, even though your face didn't hold an expression, but your eyes did anytime Yuji did something crazy cool there was the sparkle in your eyes. "(Y/N)-chan~ how was that?! did I look cool?" Yuji was like a puppy in your eyes, you smiled softly patting his soft hair that you've grown to love. Both occult club members walked over, "I win!" Yuji smiled patting the frozen coach's shoulder. 

Yuji started to converse with both members, telling them he plans on staying in the club "how about you (Y/N)? are you staying in the club?" attention was on you now, you nodded. Yuji suddenly looked at the school clock '4:30' "ah! it's already half past! I'll see you later (Y/N)-chan don't sleep too long!" Yuji yelled as he sprinted away. 

As you left you couldn't help, but feel like someone was watching you, so you looked around, finding no one you pouted and started to walk away. 

From afar Fushiguro Megumi was analyzing, sensing strong cursed energy radiating from you 'What the? a sorcerer living amongst students' he watches as you retreated struggling to take out your (F/S) from your bag to munch on. 'Now's not the time got to go follow that Yuji kid' Megumi regained his focus following the cursed object's presence. "How the heck is he so fast?!" listening to a voice in behind him, hearing that Yuji was faster than a car, a single sweat drop falling down his face. 

'crap!'

(Y/N) found her way around the school finding her regular spot where she naps for 20 minutes, 'hm...I feel the presence of something...is this what grandma was talking about? It feels strong, I'll deal with it later' slowly shutting your eyes. You always slept in the student council room, you weren't a part of it, but you had your ways, you preferred sleeping at school since your home life was nonexistent. 

Time skip~ 

Yuji stood at the reception desk signing papers for his grandpa's death, Megumi then appears "Yuji Itadori, correct?" he speaks, "I'm from Jujutsu Specialty High School. Sorry! but there's no time" he introduces himself. "The cursed object you have is extremely dangerous hand it over right away" discussing how dangerous the cursed object was. 

"Now before anyone dies...hand it over" Yuji tossed the box that held the object  "as I said, I don't care" Megumi caught the box, only to look inside and saw the object inside was missing. 

He grabbed Yuji by his shirt "Where are the contents?!" 

"Like I said! my senpai have it!".

"They mentioned something about...peeling off the seal tonight at school.." Yuji spoke scratching the back of his head. 

"Wha-" 

"Is that bad" 

"not just bad...They'll die..."

---END---

AH FINALLY!! it's short, also you guys like my little banner I made ahaha

ALSO WANTED TO MENTION ARE THERE ANY CHARACTERS I SHOULD PUT IN FOR THE CHARACTER HAREM LIST?....

(ADDED CHARACTERS YOU WANT REPLY HERE)>

~𝑗𝑎𝑎 𝑛𝑒~

Word count: 760+