𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛

recap

recap....

Maki did it intentionally, but now she regrets it seeing how you fell face-first to the floor, Yuji held Toudou in his arms and saw how you laid there on the ground not moving. "Maki what the hell?!" Nobara yelled running over to you, her face grew worried "it was for Toudou, but it bounced off him to her" Gojo sighed realizing this is what Yuji meant by your bad luck. Gojo carried you over his shoulder and sat you down beside Yaga and Gakuganji. "It's not the technology...it's the wielder," you spoke, falling onto Yaga's lap, he sighed.

"Nice pitch" was heard around the field, "OI! don't say that while (Y/N)! just got hit in the face too!!" 

-----------------------------------------------------

It was dark, you were just walking around a neighborhood looking around. Yuji, Nobara, and Fushiguro were on a mission, you were told to assist them by Gojo. That is what you were doing right now, but sadly you got lost. 

Ijichi was currently busy so you couldn't get there by car, so you took the train and went by foot the rest of the way. A bad mistake with your bad sense of direction, "find...a bridge..." you muttered, tilting your head up a little. 

"Ah, there it is..." you took a peek through the bar to see the drop, "ehhh...that's a little deep" you sighed. You were about to jump down when you felt a presence behind you, you stepped to the side and turned around to be met with the blue-haired man.   

"Ew..." you looked him up and down, "mmm I'd thought you'd be excited to see me~" a mischief smile grew on his face. "Ok" you spoke, Mahito stared trying to find an ounce of emotion on your face but chuckled when he couldn't. "You're interesting...I like that~" nodding you heard a loud crash from the bottom. 

"You know you make me feel things, I've never felt before...it feels so nice I want you to make me feel nice~" a chill ran down your spine, just being in his presence felt dangerous. "no no no I'm good..." you nervously looked away. Your senses were on high alert, Mahito chuckled some more taking step forward.

'help help help help!!!' you were internally screaming, you weren't sure what to do so you summoned your weapon just in case. "Ah~ you're quick I see, even if you decline I'll make you mine even in the most painful ways possible~" many didn't know this, but Mahito's little crush on you turned into something dangerous and deadly. Whenever Geto would say something bad about you, he'd get angry it would lead to a fight until Mahito was knocked out.

Ever since that fight, you both had, his feelings have been building. He would stalk you from afar, watching you talk, eat, run around, and do just normal things. Now you were on high alert, you already knew what this curse was capable of.