𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛 +1

*recap*

*recap*

"Ah yes" Yuji's face had a sweat drop on it, "got something to say to me?" she asked.

You watched as Yuji was put on the spot, he went pale "I'm sorry I kept it a secret..."

Nobara stared down at you, her face changed into a gushing expression "Oh~ I can never be mad at you sweetie~!" She cooed, engulfing you in a hug.

-----------------------------------
'[Winner! you just gained two new powers! Check info to see what they are!]'

"(Y/N)-chan stop laughing at me!" Yuji groaned at you, you were stifling your laughter. Yuji was seated on his knees holding a picture frame, indicating him dead *not*. "This is kind of harsh bullying from someone's who's suppose to be my allies..." Yuji sulked.

"Shut up. Stay like that for a while." Nobara spoke, you bit your lips letting out a chuckle. "Why isn't she getting the same treatment?!" Yuji pointed at you, "because she's not a lousy unpopular loser like you" Nobara fired.

Then you lost it falling into a fit of laughter, Yuji groaned, even though this was everyone's first time seeing you laugh it brought them joy.

"Now, now. He explained his situation already, so just forgive him" Panda spoke, "It spoke!"

"shake sushi shake sushi" Inumaki spoke, "come again?" 

Megumi explained Inumaki's cursed speech technique, "so if he tells someone 'go die' they die?" Yuji asked. Panda explained further, how it can be harmful to him to use it with strong words. You gathered yourself off the floor, fixing your uniform. 

Walking next to Maki and Nobara, Nobara slouched "he's just explaining someone else's technique..." "it's fine, it's not that something that affects Toge after all. That aside..."

"Yuji. Give me back my slaughter demon." Maki's hand motioning 'hand it over.

Yuji's face grew solemn, a flashback of what happened to the weapon appeared, "Gojo-sensei has it..." Yuji decided to blame Gojo instead. Cut to Sensei spitting his drink out. 

"Tsk the blindfold bastard," Maki growled.

"What can you do Yuji?" Panda asked, "uhh punching. Kicking" he answered. 

"We have enough of that...." 

Megumi then piped in "I dunno what this guy did while he was, but if he were to fight everyone at the Kyoto and Tokyo schools -with no curse power...Then Itadori would win." Megumi finished. It got quiet for a split second, "Nice" Maki spoke.