𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛

*☆*――*☆*

*☆*――*☆*

*recap*

"I'll do it." Megumi and Nobara said in unison, the same mindset to get stronger for both their classmates.

Somewhere else a group of curses was making a plan to win over the vessel and make Gojo Satoru unable to fight. As well as Yuji challenging Sukuna to come down and fight.

----------------

Y/N pov~

White.

Was all I saw trapped in my mind of memories floating around, waiting for my body to fully heal itself with my technique. It felt like days since I've been stuck here, I remember like it was yesterday, getting beat to a pulp by curses and having to be out for days to reverse heal myself. This was different I've been here pretty long though, waiting and waiting.

Watching.

Watching as my memories played out, "can't wait to eat after this" sighing, looking around at the white floor I lay on. My memories kept flowing around me, getting to the part where I fought the curse. "I knew this would take long" I grumbled, it would have been done faster if I was awake, but the chances of getting stuck in an infinite loop of time are high. 

Being stuck here in my own mind isn't fun at all there's nothing to do but wait...

"Finally..." I mumbled, my memory showed me fighting the ogre of a curse. Stopping at the part where I met the curse, my body in perfect shape. "Chrono venture" everything then went blank, the pain my body felt came back, but went away. I heard everything backward. 

I heard a voice around me, I couldn't quite make it out.

 "Are you sure she's not dead Gojo-sensei" 

"I'm positive, I know for a fact that these crepes will go to waste here Yuji eat them" 

Third pov~

Your eyes shot open and quickly snatched both the crepe out of Yuji's hands startling him. "See told you, she wasn't dead" Gojo smirked, he knew he caught himself a strong student. "Uwah!! Y/N-chan ho-how?! I thought you were dead, it's been 2 weeks!?" Yuji yelled. 

"I reversed my body back to its original state, it took longer than expected" I bit into the strawberry decorated crepe. "Time technique, a strong technique indeed" Gojo spoke, patting your head. "Woah that's so cool! wait so that means you can stop time too?!" Yuji bounced, you nodded making him even more excited.