𝑜𝑛𝑒

*☆*――*☆*

*☆*――*☆*

*recap*

"They mentioned something...about peeling off the seal tonight at school..." Yuji spoke scratching the back of his head.

"Wha-"

"Is that bad"

"Not just bad...They'll die..."

-------------------

Currently, in the occult room, the two occult members were picking at the seal "I can't get it off!" Sasaki groaned, "was it necessary to sneak into the school for this?" Iguchi spoke. "The atmosphere is important with stuff like this you know?" Sasaki explained, after picking with the seal for a bit it came off, shocking both the members. It revealed to be a finger, both club members questioning if the finger is real, not noticing the curses manifesting above them. 

Yuji and Megumi were on their way to the school, Megumi explaining that the seal was weak as paper, but the object inside was strong.  'I still don't get what he means by cursed, I hope he's not just some crazy guy' Yuji thought. 

Suddenly they both stopped in their tracks feeling the immense pressure of the unwrapped cursed object. 'It can't be a curse? but what's...this pressure' Yuji thought, suddenly another thought came to Yuji's mind '(Y/N)-chan!! crap I forget she oversleeps!!' he panicked knowing that you were in danger. 

"Oi, what's wrong" Megumi spoke, looking at Yuji's solemn face "M-My best friend (Y/N) is asleep in there, she could be in danger I haft to go-" "no stay here, I'll find them" Megumi spoke walking off into the gloomy school. 

Quickly you woke up with alertness at the intense pressure of something evil lurking around, it was dark so you took out your phone and shined your light. 'It reeks of curses, how the he-' you were cut mid-thought when you heard disturbing voices 'what does it taste...like...'.

Crouching down to the floor you summoned your weapon (W/N) from the ground creating a liquid-like texture in the floor, pulling out a long-chained blade. Standing up you swung the blade, making it spin in a circle revving it up to swing, the sounds of chains rattling alerted nearby curses and they flocked to you. Kicking open the door to reveal blood-thirsty curses, 'typical' you thought.

Swinging the blade around it slashed the nearby curses, blood gushing out of them, one by one they dispersed. Twisting, and leaping over curses as they lunged at you, kicking and punching any of them that got close. Swinging the blade one last time at five curses getting them all at once, you swung the blade to wrap around your arm, you knew there was more to come.