𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛 +3

Yuji was quite hysterical, you pointed over at the curse to bring his attention away from you

The curse pulled its body off the protruding sharp roots, saying it finally understood Toudou's technique. 'I expect hugs from everyone after this because I'm gonna need it' you thought.

--------------------------------------

Toudou got back into a fighting stance, "yeah my technique is switching the positions between me and my enemy 'boogie Woogie!!" 'You see that (Y/N) your future husband is strong, I am a TANK!!' Toudou grinned, he eyes you from the side seeing you scratch the side of your cheek looking far off. "Toudou!!-" Yuji called out, Toudou shh'd him "shh let's finish it off before it gets used to it," there the three of you stood ready to attack once more. 

You summoned your weapon (W/N), stretching a little bit to get the stiffness out of your torso little cracks here and there. "By the way, clapping my hands-" Toudou spoke clapping, you guys appeared in different spots "activates my technique." He clapped again and all three of you appeared closer to Hanami, clap after clap, punch after punch, Hanami couldn't get out of Toudou's technique.

You appeared in the air, swinging your chain, the chain end flew over to Hanami, Hanami tried to move but was constantly punched back in its spot by Toudou and Yuji. The chain finally wrapped around Hanami, Toudou clapped and you ended up in another spot further away, giving you a chance to tighten the chain, binding Hanami in place. 'Gah! how is this so tight!?' Yuji took this chance to strike, he gathered up more energy to do black flash again. 

He ended up doing it three times in a row, Toudou was super proud of Yuji, Hanami struggled to getaway. It was dealing with three problems all at once, a vessel, time user, and spot technique user. With all your might, muscles straining, you pulled the chain dragging Hanami 'Sh-she's trying to pull me again?!

One more pull and Hanami was lifted off the ground in the air, Yuji looked up seeing how high the curse was lifted up. He looked over to you seeing how your small figure suddenly looked menacing, "payback you son of a b*tch!!" you yelled. Hanami didn't expect to be spun around, it was already punched with triple the amount of curse energy. 'How does she have so much-' Hanami couldn't even think straight, Toudou grinned seeing how your feet dug into the ground. 

You brought the chain down slamming Hanami onto the ground, it spat blood. When it finally touches the ground it used the moment to summon more roots from the ground, leaving you all to jump out of the way. Your chain unraveled coming back to you, Yuji and Hanami punched each other in the face at the same time throwing their head back. 

Hanami jumped back to an open area holding out its arms 'MY JOY IN FIGHTING SHALL NOT BE DAMPENED' it yelled. A root sprouted out of the ground, a plant-like shell came from in between, with weird rabid cursed buds being revealed. "Do they bite?!" you yelled, quite shaken, Hanami chuckled 'of course they do and you're the first one they're going after!!