𝑠𝑖𝑥

*☆*――*☆*

*☆*――*☆*

*recap*

"I'll probably be out for two or three days..." you muttered, your eyes were slowly closing "(YN) hold on!" that was the last you've heard from Megumi. Your slumped figure was leaned onto Megumi 'dammit that curse did a number on her'.

"Hah? damn I really wanted to see what she can do," Sukuna sighed, Sukuna talked about Megumi's wasted talent. Until Megumi got into a fighting stance but then going on to talk about why he became a sorcerer, bringing back Yuji to take over his body.

"Live long, will ya?" Yuji spoke one last time, 'dying'.

------------------------

(Note that you are in a comatose state so this chapter will have less of you and is very short :L sorry, I will be skipping some things in the manga though)

After what went down at the reform school, Gojo wanted to murder the higher-ups, because of what happened to his students. "It's rare to see you so emotional, you were really fond of them huh." Shouko came in saying. "Well, I am a nice guy who's always fond of his students" Gojo stated. 

"How long will (Y/N) be out?" Gojo asked he felt guilty that you had to be put in that situation. "I'm not sure, when I tried to check her vitals and everything, it's like everything was in slow motion, it may or may not be a good sign" Shouko explained. Gojo sat there quiet for a bit thinking of an explanation for that. You were still unconscious, Gojo, Megumi, and Nobara would come to see you sometimes. 

--

Nobara and Megumi were sitting on the steps of the school, 

"He told us to "live long"...but all your problems vanish when you die, is this the first time one of your comrades has died?" Nobara asked.

"It's my first time, for a classmate" Megumi looked at the floor.

"Wonder how long (Y/N)'s gonna be out, I heard that she could be asleep for weeks" Nobara deeply sadden at the thought. "Who knows? She took quite the beating when she appeared" Megumi sighed already missing your calming presence. 

"Hmph you seem oddly fine" Nobara scoffed 

"You too"

"Well, I only knew them for two weeks, I'm not a soft woman...that would cry over the death of someone like him" she spoke, Megumi noticed her lips quivering.

"It's so hot"

"Yeah, I wonder when we'll get our summer clothes"

"What the hell? you're more depressing than ever..." Zenin Maki appeared scowling at the two students, "Zenin- senpai"

"Don't call me by my family nam-" 

"Maki Maki, he really did die yesterday the first year boy, and the girl is still in a coma!"

"Katsuobushi flakes!" Inumaki and panda hiding behind a tree whispered over to Maki. 

A sweat droplet formed on Maki's face with a comical look of shock "say it earlier" she spoke through clenched teeth. "I'll seem like a cold heartless devil!!" Maki bickered "actually that's exactly what you are?! you know" "tuna-mayo"

Nobara looked dumbfounded at the scene, while Megumi looked done with everything, Nobara asked who the three of them were. 

"They're second years, Zenin-senpai she's best at handling charms out of us student,"

"Inumaki-senpai specialist in spells, his only vocabulary is onigiri ingredients" 

"That's Panda-senpai..." Megumi introduces them all, Nobara commenting why he didn't say much about Panda. 

Panda clasps his paws together for forgiveness, "Oh, sorry guys, you're still in the mourning, but I want you to attend the Kyoto sister school exchange event" The trio then began to explain to the two about the exchange event. 

"So are you guy's gonna do it? your comrades died and in a coma after all" Maki smirked.

"I'll do it." Megumi and Nobara said in unison, the same mindset to get stronger for both their classmates.

Somewhere else a group of curses was making a plan to win over the vessel and make Gojo Satoru unable to fight. As well as Yuji challenging Sukuna to come down and fight.

---END---

Man. 

(that's all I got to say now)

But uh this chapter is short, it took a while since I'm juggling school and trying to keep up with this soo...yeah 

I hope y'all enjoyed it, stay tuned for the next chapter
(A little explanation on your state, will be coming soon)

~𝑗𝑎𝑎 𝑛𝑒~