1. 𝑾𝒂𝒍𝒌 𝒉𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒎𝒆

•─────✧─────•

•─────✧─────•

There he sat. On the desk near the window, more specifically, my window. His fluffy black hair, tied up into a bun to prevent it from going into his view as he sketches.

He was focused into his drawing that he never noticed that I was watching from afar. I was supposed to get something from my desk but when I saw him, my tracks stopped.

His eyebrows were slightly frowned upon him erasing and redoing his work multiple times.

"Dammit"  he sighed as he moved his gaze to the window.

Should I just get my notebook tomorrow?
Nevermind who knows, maybe I could get the chance to talk to him.

I slide the sliding door open making him startle at the sudden sound. For sure everyone has gone out of the school so he must've thought that no one would get in the classroom anymore.

"Hello"  I kindly greeted him with a smile.  "Sorry for startling you, I was just going to get my science notebook"

He gulped down nervously and moved the chair he was sitting on backwards for me to get it in my desk.

I walked towards him and my desk. My black shoes tapping on the floor everytime my feet lands  on it. "Thanks"  I spoke as I grabbed my notebook out.

"Y-you aren't mad that I'm sitting on your chair? Using your d-desk?"  He suddenly asked me. At first I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't speak to me or even spare me a glance, but there he was, the quiet kid in class asking me a question.

I have to say, I'm honored.

"Why would I? You can sit on my desk any time."  I gave him a smile, but unfortunately he didn't. Not surprised but he spoke to me, that's enough for me to get from him. "Jimin, right?"

"you know my name?"  He asked in full shock.

" You're my classmate" I chuckled. "Of course I know your name"

He seemed to look at me with his eyes softening. "Y/n, am I correct?"

I nodded. "I'm honored that you know my name"

He gave a tiny shrug as the ends of his lips curved into a soft smile.

"Hey Jimin?"

"Hm?"

I took a deep breath with nervousness running in me. "Wanna walk home together?"

He quietly looked at me with an unreadable expression on his face.

Am I taking it to quickly? Oh no, I messed up. Great.

"Sure"