4. 𝑾𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓

•─────✧─────•

•─────✧─────•

Long chapter ahead!

"Aaah look at the snowflakes! Jiminie!! Get out of your damn house!" I shout. It was safe, his parents are out of the county and won't be back after Christmas. Poor Jimin.

"Y/n! Stop shouting! " he shouts back from his room.

"But you're shouting back!"

Jimin ran out of the balcony in his pajamas. He had a thick white blanket that was covering his head and shoulders. His face was puffed up and his lips were quivering.

Cute!

"What a-are you even doing here?" he asked.

"I'm here to get your lazy butt up!"

"And where are you taking me?"

"Anywhere, I just wanna spend time with youuuu" It was particularly true although I need to bring him to some shops and examine him here and there. I wanna know what I should buy him for Christmas, I don't know what to buy for someone because I usually don't buy anyone anything. I'm broke, I just usually get the gifts but I don't look forward to it. Ok maybe an album of Twice or something but oh well.

"Now?" Jimin asks.

"Um no, after this year ends" note the sarcasm. "Get up! I won't wait for you!"

Jimin ran inside without sparing me a second glance.

-

"It's freeziiing" Jimin's voice shakens as he shivered in the cold. His arms were wrapped around him and was rubbing his hands on his thick coat.

"You have four cloths on you and you're still cold?" I laughed. "Also, where's your damn earmuffs?"

Jimin halt on his tracks when the realization hit him. "Aw damn! We're already far from the house!"

I shook my head with a light chuckle. "Who's the idiot now huh?" I took my red scarf off and wrapped it around Jimin

 "Who's the idiot now huh?" I took my red scarf off and wrapped it around Jimin

(Namjoon at the back)

"Wait! H-how about you?"

This is so cute huhu. "Well then we better hurry to the store where it's warm!" And I took it as my chance to run.

I heard Jimin's laughter behind me as we both ran to the store.

Why... Am I feeling this feeling in me? I've never felt this before.

-

"What are you looking at?" I asked the boy that was staring at something. I turned my head to the direction and looked at the thing he was looking.

A camera?

"Ooo you gonna buy that?" I asked.

Jimin looked away at the object and at me although I was still looking at the camera with awe. "No"

That made me look at Jimin. I could see his eyes had a hint of disappointment in them. Looks like I know what to buy hiiimmm. "Why not?"

"My parents said it's a waste of money. That's why I draw now"

I have another idieaaaa.

" Ooohh" I nodded, understanding the reason. " That's sad... Oh well, wanna go buy food?"