26. 𝑴𝒆𝒔𝒔

•─────✧─────•

•─────✧─────

I flew open my eyes.

"Oh my Y/n!"

An unfamiliar woman threw herself onto me, pulling me into her embrace. 

I eyed her widely. 

Then I panicked.

I roughingly pushed her away and pulled the white blanket over my body. "Who-who are you people?! Where am I? Who-Who... Am I..." many questions were running around my mind. I couldn't focus on anything.

Who were these people around me? 

What happened?

What's my name?

Do I even have one?

I don't know anything...

It's like... I was reborn...

I tried remembering but it just caused my head to throb and hurt. I clenched my hair and that I felt that there's something wrapped around my forehead and then shut my eyes tightly. My body was aching and when I tried to move my legs I felt something heavy that didn't let me move them. I looked at it and saw a cast... 

Just what happened to me?!

The door burst open and more people came in, overwhelming me more in the prosses. I felt something wet run down my cheeks. It was tears... More of it ran down and I started to panic more. 

Run.... Away... I wanna run away...

"I- who are you people?!" I shout. My mind was a mess. I couldn't control it properly. I can't think straight. "Ge-get out! Please!"

One of the man in while turned to the people who was with me when I woke up and said, "Please wait outside. She seems to have lost memories... We'll try and calm her down"

No... Lost memories? 

I grabbed the pillow and threw it at the floor...

Stop...

I threw the other pillow...

I said stop!

I pushed the person who tried to touch me...

What are you doing?!

I smashed the vase on the table beside me...

Calm down!

"Grab her!" one of them shouts.

I screamed for them to let me go... 

I need answers.... Please.... I need help....