28. 𝑬𝒗𝒐𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏

•─────✧─────•

•─────✧─────•

"So... What should I do then Jijang?" I asked my manager. I just got back to my apartment with my manager. 

He looked as me with his soft smile. Although he's in his late thirty's he still looks young. "Just rest for two weeks. You did a great job in the movie... So maybe a break won't hurt" he puts down my luggage on the floor gently and continued. "Try remembering about your past as well if you'd like"

I looked down and thought.

Two weeks of break would help a lot.

"Ok" I smiled back at him. "Thank you for my break Jijang. Hope you'll take care of yourself by then. Please say hi to your wife for me!"

He chuckled before bidding his goodbye and closed the door.

I looked around and saw the Photo of the wall... Me... sitting on the ground, the snow around the place... The person who took the Photo did a great job.

Before I was to the Sofa, my head started spinning... And again... The Evocation started.

"Y-you shouldn't have"

"Oh but I did. Now try and use it! Take a picture of meee!" 

And I open my eyes. This always happens... The man in my dream pops out of the blue and memories of my past plays in my head. Well, rarely. It only lasts about three to five seconds then BOOMBAYAH it ends.

Although the man's face always has this dark blur that prevents me from seeing his face, his voice was kinda weak to hear but I could still tell what he's saying. He was someone special to me. But I don't know where he is...

I asked my parents once and they took me to a house near ours but no one lived there anymore. 

My old phone I had before the accident broke and there's no hope to it anymore. 

My classmates all died and all I remembered was I was the only one who survived. Or was I? I mean I was also the only person who got to attend our graduation and the extra seats for my classmates all had flowers on them...