3. 𝑯𝒆𝒓

•─────✧─────•

•─────✧─────•

Her smile was placed on her beautiful face.

Her laugh was as angelic as her attitude.

Her uniform was neatly on her.

Her long black hair that was tied into two braids

She stood in the halls with her friends. Oh how I wish I was one of them. But right now I'm already grateful to have a friend with me. She was also the first person to ever try and talk to me and we even walked home together! Turns out we don't live far from each other.

"Ok, I'm done!" Y/n slammed her locker close, startling me in the process. "Where do you usually eat? I don't see you in the cafeteria"

I averted my eyes from her to y/n who was talking to me. "The rooftop"

"We aren't supposed to be there... " She trailed off. This made me low-key nervous. "Hm... I never knew the quiet kid would do that. I like it. Let's go"

Then she turned away and fastend her walk. Leaving me from behind. "come on short legs!" She teased.

Oh it is on L/n Y/n.

"you're smaller though" I laughed as I ran as fast as I can through the halls.

And making eye contact with her.

-

"you ma-may have short l-legs but you're a fast runner... " Y/n said in between her pant.

"hah. You're just a slow r-runner" I pant.

We sat down the shaded part of the rooftop and took out our lunch. Well, my lunch. She didn't, she was just staring at the clouds.

"Aren't you eating?" I asked her.

"Ah, well... I don't have my lunch"

"And why not?"

She turned to face me, with her bright smile as always. "long story short, I gave it to the homeless kids I stumbled upon going to school."

She did what now? She thought of some unknown people before herself? How nice can she even get?

I sighed and shook my head. She's way to nice. I can't believe I'm lucky to be friends with her. " We can share mine"

"No" she declined. "That wou-"

"You share it with me. End of discussion"

I opened my lunch box and put half of the rice and tempura on the cap. I handed her the lunch box and my spoon while I take the fork and cap. "Eat up. You need energy for the next class"

"Thanks Chim"

Chim?

"Haha! You like that new nickname? Chim? Chimchiiiim?" She teased after seeing me stiffen.

"Shut up idiot" I took a bite of my food and took out my sketch pad with my pencil.

"You seem to like drawing Chim. Mind if I look at them soon?"

Her? Looking at my drawings... She's the first person to ask me that.

"W-why?"

"Why not? If you don't it's fine as well Chim"

That's not it idiot.

"Is it because Bomi is in there?"

Ye- wait how did she-

"H-how'd you know?" I stuttered. Again.

Y/n laughs at me while holding her stomach. "It was obvious Chim!" She wheezed.

After a few seconds of her laughing season, her laugh died down as she reasted her head on my shoulder. "The way you looked at her when I was putting my things in my locker. The way you stare at her back in class because she was in front of your desk. When she asks you for a piece of paper or anything to borrow you'd panic. It's all obvious Chim."  She continued. "you don't have to hide it from me Chim"

Why did my heart hurt when she talked about another girl?

Why do I feel.... Funny all of a sudden?