23. 𝑬𝒔𝒄𝒂𝒑𝒆

•─────✧─────•

•─────✧─────•

It was the second day of the field trip and we're now inside the bus to go to some place the teachers decided to go.

Jimin was currently sleeping, his head rested on my shoulder. He was quietly snoring beside me with his cheeks squished between my shoulder and his lips slightly parted away.

He's so adorable.

I took out my phone and took a picture real quick.

He'll never know... HAHAHAHA!

He'll know.

No, baby. He won't.

"We're here!" Our head teacher slapped her hands together. "Everyone out of the bus now"

"Chim" I tried to lightly shake his head from my shoulder. "Chim, baby, wake up. We're here"

Jimin snuggled more onto me.

"Hayo, wake up or imma suffocate you with a pillo-"

"I'm up! I'm up!" Jimin sat up straight."Jeez !"

I smiled at him while standing up and walking out of the bus with Jimin.

We all stood below the tall trees. The place was beautiful and it took my breath away. It was quite warm, good thing I didn't wear anything that'll make me even hotter than I already am. Heh. Nice.

Anyway, the whole school went around and minded their own business while Jimin and I walked where there were less people around.

"This is boring!" Jimin exhaled. "Let's escape. Go to a mall or something"

I eyed him weirdly. "The quiet kid in class? Asking me to escape and run away from this trip? I like that. Let's go"