02

.˚•A new start•˚˚.

1st pov
"La da da dee da, da da dee la dee da!" I hummed along, as I was dashing down the streets towards Sugisawa.

It was finally time to hunt down that dusty musty finger, the other two safely secured in my pocket.

Time skip .•*

"Stay outside until I call your name please." The teacher told me.

"Okay!" I responded, ready to make my best first impression.

*Tap, tap, tap....* I impatiently tap my foot on the linoleum floor, the drumming of my fingers echoing throughout the hallway.

"So please treat the new student with respect. You may come in now!" I hear the teacher call.

A little too excited to make my grand entrance, I had "slammed" the door open and took my first step into my new class.

Then,

.
.
.

.
.

.

.

.

I had faceplanted.

The embarrassment that had radiated from my face while everyone laughed and snickered could possibly be enough to burn a curse alive.

"I- I'm (N/N), pleased to meet you..." I stammer out, quickly turning on my heel to face my classmates.

The snickers continued, but one glare from the teacher was all it took to shut them up.

"It took you guys over 8 seconds to quiet down, make it 0 next time." The teacher told the class, still glaring.

"Please take a seat behind Kanno, the boy with red glasses." Instantly the teacher's personality changed from intimidating, to amicable.

"A- Alright..." I managed to say, trying to hide my face as I walked through the aisles to get to my seat.

As I sat down, I could hear the boy named Kanno whisper to me.

"Hello, I'm Kanno! Wait- No, you already know my name right? I mean..." I awkwardly deadpan at the boy in front of me, still rambling along.

"Kanno, please stop disturbing the class with your mumbling. Or would you rather rant in the detention room?" Our teacher called out.

"Sorry!" He yelped, he then hunched down and furiously began writing notes.

"*Sigh,* This is going to be a long day..."

Time skip no.2 ▫ ۪۪۫۫ ؘ ˑ

I stared down at the stack of papers in my arms, multiple sheets fluttering down.

"I seriously have to go through all of these clubs with the amount of homework that I have?!?!" I cried out, accidentally scattering all of the papers in my arms.